Old 01-17-2010, 03:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/234/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Wedding date set - - 90 days to go... yikes

Okay ladies. After 17 months of being engaged.. We've set a date!
April 15th. Far sooner than originally planned.

That gives me 90 days to work my a** off like a crazy woman!!

I don't even know what I should set my goal at. I want to be aggressive and push myself hard.. but I don't want it to be way out of reach.. hmm.. and suggestions?

Wish me luck and I'll take any motivation you have to offer.
Love 3FC!

nicollem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 263/250/180

Hi! I work in the wedding industry and see brides of every shape, size and color! Good luck working toward your goal but remember where ever you are on your day that you are gorgeous and loved! Rock it out girl!
Getfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 264/260.5/150

Height: 5'6"

I would be careful with setting a weight loss goal, it could stress you out during your wedding planning. Instead, decide on an eating and exercise plan and stick to it. I would also talk to whoever you plan to buy your dress from about the latest that it can be altered, that way you know when you have to get it in by. I got married when my daughter was 6 weeks old, so I had to get my dress altered the week before the wedding. Luckily, the bridal shop recommended a great lady who made my dress fit perfectly.

Oh, and Congratulations!

Last edited by ToriLeigh; 01-17-2010 at 04:01 PM.
ToriLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:10 PM   #4  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

well congrats on the wedding!
dont stress out too much becuas ethat will be the root of all evil come wedding day!
I wouldnt try and set a scale goal if i were you. would go for a NSV goal, like fitting into a new pair of jeans, something like that so you dont have to stress and worry anout your weight.
and good luck to you!!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5" and 48 years old

Everyone else has given such great advice! It is so much more important that you be happy and healthy on your wedding day, than to be any specific weight. In fact I would just put away the scale entirely for these 90 days and just stick with your eating plan. Although...I guess you have to plan on what wedding dress, and that usually means knowing what size you will be on that day, which can be a tricky thing sometimes.

Congratulations! I wish you good health and happiness in your new married life!
HealthierLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 240/234/150

Thanks ladies!
I guess I should elaborate.. Its going to be a very simple quickie thing. So I won't be doing the traditional planning or dress. So I plan to focus on ME !
And since my health is most important to me right now that's what I want to focus on most.
nicollem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 185/172/145

Height: 5'5

I don't have much advice (the hubby and I didn't have a "real" wedding, more of a bbq with 3 friends and some strangers on 2 weeks notice), just congratulations!!!! And don't worry about not having a big wedding, 4.5 years on and i've never regretted it in the least! Congrats again!
MyPitBullSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:28 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 188/170/150

Congrats! My wedding is March 14th so I have a little less than 2 months to go! I'v been normally losing about 2 pounds or so a week. I rather not loose it too fast and put it all back on after the wedding. There is life after the wedding too lol.
AmandaMary is offline   Reply With Quote