UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2002, 08:42 PM   #1  

Talking Diet boredom!

Having messed about for the past few weeks and getting by by the skin of my teeth, i am finally back in the swing of things.

I put 3 lb on last week, but lost 6 this week. Why the change? well, i realiseed that all i needed was a change in diet, so i decided to count calories. I've really enjoyed the change and will stick with calorie counting for a while. In a few weeks i will probably get bored of it so i will try something else for a few weeks.

How does everyone else combat diet boredom?

To follow my progress please visit my HOMEPAGE

Last edited by fatand40+; 08-15-2002 at 02:36 AM.
Old 08-13-2002, 10:23 PM   #2  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Way to go Susan Well done! Keep up the good work. I am combating diet bordom at the moment but not very good at it I'm afraid. I just ate cookies....I need to go grocery shopping and buy healthy food, then I'll be back on track.
Closed Thread