Old 01-12-2010, 12:53 PM   #1  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Default Returning... cause it is always January at 3FC

Hi all,
I was here last year, for several months, but then I moved and closed on my house and somehow it was harder to be consistent with my exercise than when I homeless (and living in a hotel)
Exercise was spotty over the spring, and summer, but I was maintaining or loosing a pound a month or so. Come Fall and back to work, I was too busy to eat and I lost another 4 pounds. I figured I was ok. I knew I should be exercising, but I chalked it up to learning to maintain while eating what I wanted when I desired.
Then came the Holiday season, and the scale kept creeping up, instead of slowly sliding down. And I began to feel that instead of succeeding slowly, which was making me feel really proud; I was failing, as I always fail.
That was a kick in the butt. i am not going back to where I was and I am certainly not going above it.
So I am back to exercising, 3 days on 1 day off. And I am back here, looking for support and solidarity.

And of course accountability.
knobhdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #2  
Living and Learning

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 3"

You are always welcome back here no matter the time of year! Heck, I should know...this is only like my fifth or sixth time back!
You made the right move coming back here for support. These chicks are constantly amazing me and inspiring me with their struggles and successes.
We can do it together!
gumboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Welcome Back!!!

I like the saying, fall down seven times, get up eight.

It doesn't matter that you were gone, what matters is that you are back!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:29 PM   #4  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

welcome welcome back!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:39 PM   #5  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Glad to see you are back and accountable! You'll do it this time for sure... just stick with it and keep us posted on your journey!
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 248.8/232.2/135

Height: 5'8"

Welcome back!

Cheers,

J
LotusMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:23 AM   #7  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Thanks for the welcome back everyone.
I was actually doing pretty well in the 6 months I was away, I would step on the scale every morning and I had about a 3 pound range I was comfortable in. Then I would loose a pound or so and settle into a new (lower) range. I lost about 7 pounds, to be honest.
But then this fall, I moved up to a range I thought I had left behind, and that was what made me move my behind. The good news is I am still down about 5 pounds since last spring.
The bad news is that I seem to have lost the ability to be happy in a range. Now that I am exercising (and journaling) again, I want the scale to go down, down, down and I have no patience for the range thing. It causes anxiety and I need to regain my qi about the scale.
knobhdy is offline   Reply With Quote