Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2002, 12:06 PM   #1  

Talking Hi! I'm New!

Hi there!
I'm new here! And hope that I"ve found my new home!

I'm doing good today so far on WW.
But I've been struggling.
I've only lost 9 lbs in the last 15 months!
But I refuse to get down about it...I'm staying positive!

I've REALLY been struggling with WW...and to add to my frustration I don't have much support at home.

This morning I woke up and though...hmmm I think I'll go to the market and get a box of Capt Crunch...my favorite binge food.

I said NO! The only way I'm going to succeed is to make better food choices! I did go to the market, and got a donut hole for my daughter Meghan (16 months) and a package of light raisin english muffins for me!
I had one with butter spray for breakfast!

It's now after noon and I'm ok...I don't have the desire to eat like I usually do

I'm taking this one day at a time.

Thanks for listening!

Sarah
175.75/166.5/135
LTM
SAHM

See the attachment of my little princess!
Old 08-12-2002, 12:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

What a cutie! Welcome. I've only been posting for less than a week now, but everyone is so nice and supportive. Don't get down. Any kind of weight loss is an accomplishment. I just started 2 weeks ago. So far I've lost 3 lbs so I'm excited. I'm not in WW or any other plan. I just try to eat right, drink lots of water and exercise. I recommend Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds tapes. I have the 2 mile tape and it's a great workout. Very easy to follow. Congrats on your breakfast choice. Hope to hear more from you. There is another thread( 5 lb challenge) where a bunch of us pledge to lose 5 lbs by a date that we set. My goal is 5 lbs by Sept 1. Feel free to join. Another good thread is Stay at home moms. Bye for now.
Steph
275/272/150-160
Old 08-12-2002, 04:59 PM   #3  

Thanks Steph for leading me in the right direction!
I've posted at both places...

Just getting my feet wet

Jumping in, the water feels fine!
(just don't look at the swim suit! LOL!!)
Old 08-12-2002, 05:19 PM   #4  
Empress/Queen

Welcome, Sarahbella! Sounds like you've already made a good start on your journey. Congratulations on your 9 pounds down ... it doesn't matter how long it takes and every pound down is better than a pound in the other direction.

P.S., I second the Leslie Sansone recommendation. I've been collecting her tapes for years and they are really fun and motivating and easy to do.

Good luck!
Old 08-12-2002, 06:28 PM   #5  
wsw

hi sarah

your baby is adorable! congratulations on the weight you lost last year. take it from someone who is a slow loser, every pound down is a victory! i'm on ww, which i do at home now. congrats also on the decision you made this morning. again, every positive decision is a moral victory. i wish you all the best on your weight loss journey. take care.

wsw
Old 08-13-2002, 01:00 AM   #6  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 241/237/160

Hi Sarabella, what a beautiful picture! I'm into scrapbooking and like pictures a little out of the ordinary. I love the tint and the angle! And your DD is a sweetie.

I second and third the other opinions. 9 pounds lost is alot better than 9 pounds gained.

Hang in there.
Closed Thread