Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 01-11-2010, 02:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 184/129/130

Height: 5'4.5"

Default is this what bloated looks like?

This is my first time being pregnant and trying to be fit or not gain more weight then I should. Normally I'll gain 15 lbs by now.
I only gained 9 lbs since I found out I was pregnant. My stomach is out, I look like a Boa who swallowed a cow. LOL I mean, I know its not the baby. I know the sack is just above my pelvic bone. So what is all this.
Normally when I gain weight, I gain all over my body. In this case my size 10 jeans still fit and my legs still look the same in them. True I sort of don't need a belt anymore even though I end up pulling them up every now and then but I prefer not to wear the belt because its starting to hurt my tummy when they're too tight.
I've been very constipated so its sort of sick to think I could be that backed up if that's the case.
mom4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

That's pregnancy bloating! You'll "deflate" in a few weeks and then a real baby belly will expand!
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 184/129/130

Height: 5'4.5"

Thank you, I'd gladly trade this for an actual baby bump now. With all this, I can't see how I'll fit a baby bump in there. ;-)
mom4life is offline   Reply With Quote