Old 01-10-2010, 05:46 PM   #1  
Waiting for summer

S/C/G: 255.5/248.5/190

Height: 5'10

Default Ideas for lunches

Hello all,

I joined WW this morning. I am having difficulty planning what to eat for lunch. Any ideas? Al I can think of is tuna fish and healthy choice soups. I am a picky eater. Thanks!
aaneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 194/192/130

Height: 5'2"

I do Smart One's, Healthy Choice Soups, Turkey sandwiches - but I just started and haven't gotten bored yet.
mhosner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #3  

I eat a Smart One's breakfast quesadilla for breakfast, Smart One's for lunch along with a 0 point soup. Dinner is my hard one to figure out.
stacgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 217/216.5/120

Height: 4'11

I eat the 0 pt veggie soup (recipe usually in ww info given to new members) I will make a turkey sandwich with low fat cheese and fat free mayo, 3 Ryvita Crackers with 2tbsp Hummus and a yogurt. Only 6pts and pretty filling. A few hours later I might eat some baby carrots and cucumber,
I am always hungry

That WW soup is a lifesaver....

Salads are good too. I like to eat protein at every meal because I am always so hungry. Sometimes I add some meat, tuna, egg or cheese to my salald it helps....

lunch is a tough one for me too. I hate eating things I made the night before and I have little to no time the day off as I have a long commute for work and get up early enough
letstrythisagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #5  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Default ...

I have a tendancy to be picky as well, especially leftovers, I loathe them

After grocery shopping I'll divide everything into serving sizes before I put them away. Then when I get up in the morning, I tend to just grab a few of my baggies and toss them in a grocery bag as I am heading out the door to work. Depending on what I feel like having that morning. Sometimes a salad with or without chicken but mostly veggies.

(Right now I'm having a cup each of mushrooms, grapes, carrots, a pudding cup, and a 100 cal bag of cookies for lunch) I'll snack on cheese or other veggies in the afternoon as I work and tend to have a yogart and apple slices for breakfast after my morning meeting. I usually have a WW egg and cheese breakfast item or bean tortilla thing for dinner with a few other things to finish up my points.
zanheltangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:10 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

I love the California snack wraps recipe on the ww site.

It is just a low-fat tortilla, with 2 tbs of hummus (I use the spicy chipotle hummus for extra kick), then LOAD it up with cucumber, tomato, sprout, watercress, or whatever your taste is.

Depending on the tortilla and hummus you use it is usually between 2 - 4 points per wrap. Very filling and a good way to make veggies more exciting.
Shytowngal is offline   Reply With Quote