Old 01-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/167/125

Height: 5 foot 7

Unhappy Frustration...

...Hey peoples. Am, to be honest, in need of a bit of a pick me up, so I've made my way back over here. You ladies always filled me with inspiration with your stories, progress, everything really! But yeah...

I totally fell off the bandwagon about 8 months ago. Have been stuffing my face like a pig, and have probably put on most of the weight I had originally lost. I say probably, as I moved out of my boyfriends and can't afford a set of scales! Feeling very sorry for myself, quite depressed, which unfortunately for me is my eating trigger.

Guess I'm just in need of some support, and to hear how well you ladies have been doing. I need a kick up the bum so badly right now!

How is everyone doing?
x
becca96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #2  
Healthy is Beautiful

S/C/G: 214/144/160

Height: 5"8

Well I'm glad you came here for support. I'm relatively new to this site and I haven't hit my goal yet and I've been slipping up quite a bit here lately myself, but I know you can get back on track and make those positive changes. You lost the weight before and I'm sure you can do it again.

Those life changes and ups and downs can really make it difficult to lose weight. It's natural and normal...sometimes there are things going on in your life that take your focus off weight loss.

Good luck!
ThicknPretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:28 AM   #3  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

hi, im doing good. the good thing is that ur starting again. as far as scales are concerned there not important. ppl shouldn't focus on the number and should focus on how they feel. like if u felt great and looked amazing and u were happy with what u look liked and the scaled said something not even ur goal weight or even close, would u still be happy? so dont focus on that. i think everyone at one point stuffs their face i know i have thats y i got back on tracked cuz i gained 30lbs. as far as guys, theres that saying theres more fish in the sea. everything can only go better fr here.
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:33 AM   #4  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Dont feel bad Ive gained 25 of the 35lbs I lost but I havent given up. Hang in there keep coming to the boards and dont give up. Good Luck
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 155/*see ticker*/115

Height: 5'2

Don't feel bad, just get back to it You've lost the weight once, and you can do it again!
iwannalose92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:57 AM   #6  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

But you're here now!

I look at all my blips and falls off the wagon as reasons to reflect on what went wrong and how I can fix it.

You can fix this, too
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 145/ticker/125

Height: 5' 2"

I'm casting a magic spell: Pep! Pep! Bippity boppity beem, you will recover your self esteem!

Seriously, the first thing you need to do is stop saying things like "I've been stuffing my face like a pig." That sort of talk makes you believe you are a pig. Obviously, you are not, since you have human DNA. Second, the "on/off the wagon" metaphor has to go--it's the black/white good/bad thinking that leads to binging. There is no wagon. There's just you, trying to extend your life through healthy choices. You are not "bad" for eating Christmas cookies, nor are you "good" for running five miles on the treadmill afterwards.

You've done it before, so there's no reason to think you can't do it again.
tkm256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #8  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

everyone here is here for your support! And we all know what its like to fall of the wagon! But what really makes the difference is that we all get back up and keep going.

your here now so you want to change and you want to get back on that wagon! and we're all here for you hun!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:11 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 159/ticker/130

Height: 5'3

This site is wonderful for awesome support and motivation. I'm trying to figure out myself how to get back on the bandwagon. You have come to the right place.
Shorty28 is offline   Reply With Quote