Old 12-14-2009, 08:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/174/135

Height: 5ft 1

Default HNS Question

Ok, I am on Day 1 of my yellow menu!!! I found it to be much easier than I thought, I must have prepared myself well enough! I do have one question though, if you want to have 2 additional HNS when is the ideal time to have them? I got up this morning and had breakfast, then I headed to my workout (not a new program for me) and was back home by 8:30 so was thinking that maybe that would be a good time to have another HNS to replinish my body after the workout???? Then I had lunch, had a fiberfull mid afternoon, dinner and now am having another HNS, does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this? Or what have you been told about drinking extras, timing, etc?
WWDT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 242/169/166

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWDT View Post
Ok, I am on Day 1 of my yellow menu!!! I found it to be much easier than I thought, I must have prepared myself well enough! I do have one question though, if you want to have 2 additional HNS when is the ideal time to have them? I got up this morning and had breakfast, then I headed to my workout (not a new program for me) and was back home by 8:30 so was thinking that maybe that would be a good time to have another HNS to replinish my body after the workout???? Then I had lunch, had a fiberfull mid afternoon, dinner and now am having another HNS, does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this? Or what have you been told about drinking extras, timing, etc?
Welcome! They recommend eating every 4 - 5 hrs so if you eat early it would be good to have one mid morning or mid afternoon between lunch and dinner. Some days if I am hungry between meals I use an HNS to tie me over.
Keiko is offline   Reply With Quote