Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-22-2009, 02:36 AM   #1  
Bringin' Sexy Back!

Default Little changes make big difference

Just wanted to say to everyone that little changes make big differences.

I always had in my mind that the only way to feel happy is to see results in NO TIME. WRONG.

I tried few crash diets, which I know arent supported in here, but in reality I just felt the need to do them. I couldnt continue any with the type of life I have. I have a baby, job, and a house. So I just couldnt keep up with doing what the diet says to do, or even couldnt perform my tasks by intaking that little of calories.

What did I do? Last week I went grocery shopping and got everything 'HEALTHY'

I got tons of veggies, fruits, chicken, little red meat, shrimps, etc. Got also low calories 'treats' like cereal bars, fat free whip cream which I love with my fruits, sometimes. Got also, oats, blueberries, whole wheat bread, low carb tortilla wraps, low fat sour cream and low fat cream cheese. I make protein filled breakfasts, like egg whites on whole wheat slice of bread and fruit, or protein pancakes with light syrup. YES, I CAN EAT ALL THOSE, but of course, not like before, but still, I CAN!!

I lost 1kg this week. How about that? I incorporated cardio 3/4 times a week too. I was jogging for 40-60 mins. I FELT GREAT AFTER DOING SO!!

Just wanted to tell everyone that eventhough I 'still wish I could lose it in 1 day (which I am sure we all do) I feel amazing reading in the scale -1kg. I am sure its the healthy way because the fat is what's burning!

Key elements? Patience, and commitment. I honestly did have a Starbucks frappuccino yesterday, but who cares? I am in no jail, and I can go back on track today to where I was!!

Good luck everyone!!

Last edited by suzan; 11-22-2009 at 01:53 PM.
suzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:50 AM   #2  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

Suzan, I love your attitude! You will succeed. This is a lifestyle, not a race. I wish you peace on your journey!
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

You have a great attitude , good luck !
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:20 AM   #4  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Way to go!
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:23 AM   #5  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

you have the right frame of mind... and that's a great thing to have. It will make the process much easier. This isn't a sprint, it's a marathon... enjoy the ride!
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:54 PM   #6  
Bringin' Sexy Back!

OMG, thanks everyone!! appreciate it!!
suzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:02 PM   #7  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

S/C/G: 270/254.4/Healthy

Height: 5 feet Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by losermom View Post
Suzan, I love your attitude! You will succeed. This is a lifestyle, not a race. I wish you peace on your journey!
WOW...this comment really hit home for me! I think I will make a poster. This is a lifestyle, not a race. I wish you peace on your journey!
cathydoe is offline   Reply With Quote