Old 11-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Weekend Chat 11/21-11/22

Hey chickies!! Any plans?

We have a potluck at church tomorrow, I'm going to make spinach manicotti. Yum! Think I will also make Gooey Pumpkin squares...the only way to make those is if you take them somewhere. SO good - SO NOT good for you!

My baby took a nap again this morning. Second morning nap of his whole life. The sleep book is helping tremendously. I'm actually still in my pj's...hoping to go back to bed when the little ones nap. **crosses fingers**

Made some Chicken Nachos for lunch with lowfat cheese and sour cream. My plate came in around 300 calories. Hoping to go to the park again this afternoon. The ol' back is pretty sore so no run today. I have an MRI scheduled for Tuesday. Maybe get some answers then.

Supper will be something relatively easy...maybe frozen...
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #2  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I don't cook for other people and AVOID church potlucks. In Indiana, they call church potlucks "pitch-ins"...we didn't know that until we moved here...I thought that was interesting.

209! I got to 209.8 this morning. But then I had to eat. and put on clothes. and breathe out.

MRIs aren't so scary any more, not as scary as not knowing why you hurt. Let us know what the dr. says...

I love a burrito bowl salad...mmmm
weebleswobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Man, spinach manicotti sounds so fantastic! So do the chicken nachos... now I'm hungry, lol

Good to hear the baby is napping now, but I'm sorry to hear your back is hurting.
bensempress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Howdy ladies!

I discovered this week that I needed new exercise pants. Four of five pairs are pretty much thread bare(yoga pants I've had for at least 3 years and wear daily) and when I'm bending, jumping, lifting and moving they stretch out and get so baggy they start to fall down. So off to Target I went and found a pair of Champion C9 brand lycra/spandex fitted capri's that are so cute. Then it was on to Dick's Sporting goods to see if I can find any on sale. Found two pair of Fila lycra/spanded fitted capri's that were 50% off! $25 each I bought a L and XL. My goal is to totally rock the L pair! HA!

What I found so amazing, is that I'm not at all self concious of wearing them in public! A year ago when I was leaner and lighter I wouldn't have even thought about it, but now I guess I've finally accepted my body and see that while I do have saggy boobs and a saggy middle I do have long legs that are starting to be an asset as I put on muscle. It gives me hope that I can only get more confident as I work on putting on muscle.

Tomorrow I'm making Green Ministrone Soup from Rachel Ray. Green beans, celery, onion, spinach, zucchini, chick peas, canneloni beans, tiny bit of pasta low sodium veg broth....yumm! I'll be eating it forever!
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote