Old 11-16-2009, 10:51 AM   #1  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Default BLUE Team Week 10 CHAT

I reckon we need to get this thing going so have at it girls!!!

I've got the lady cramps today. *sigh*

James Franco is gonna be on general Hospital this week. He's a pretty man.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:24 AM   #2  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Diva you are so funny! He is cute! But I am in LOVE with Justin Hartley on Smallville. *swoon* And they love to put lots of scenes with him shirtless, lol.

Sorry about the TOM cramps, mine are on their way out today thank goodness, but I feel your pain. I had to take a freebie for this week because I'm way bloated. I had a salt binge for the last 5 days.

Nixmom - Congrats on the marriage!!!!! Can't wait to see pics! Now - get back to boot camp missy!!! j/k! You deserved a little break to get married and enjoy it

Hope all you chickies have a great day!!!!!

Last edited by Nella; 11-16-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #3  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Omg we must all be in sync ! i'm also due to get my period today or tommorow, i always get it every 28 days and today is the 28th day. no wonder i'm so bloated and i have gained 1.1lbs since last monday ! gah!! overnight gain!since yesterday i was at the weight i was last monday. so i'm guessing its water retention. i can literally see my tummy bloated. lol

i'm also going to take a freebie like Nella, good idea Nella! as i dont want to hurt the team. thats my last freebie though! so from next week onwards i gotta be SUPER careful!

we are allowed to have a total of 2 freebies right? 2 maximum correct?

i also have been binging and eating wayyyyyyyyyyyy over my calories. i've been a hungry monster! and just felt hungry all the time....and it didnt click until last night, till i checked my calender and realised today is my period due date. so i totally hear ya Nella!! you have company !

Thanks for making a week 10 thread Diva. and aww poor you about the cramps. i hear ya gf! i also get really bad cramps. get a hot water bottle and rest up sweetie that always helps me

Nella, you referring to Oliver Queen right? oooooh i totally agree he is such a hottie!!!!

Nixmom, a big congratulations on getting married ! thats super news

i got a blister on one of my toes from all the walking and running, so i'm gonna take a rest day from exercise tommorow. plus "they" say that you should rest every 3-4 days of exercise.
and today is my 5th day in a row that i've exercised.

i'm really bummed about my weight gain though, i was hoping for just maintenance. also i did over eat past few days, so probably fat gain and water weight combo! gonna be strict this week though!

Last edited by Echo; 11-16-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

I'm up 1 lb this week. TOM started today. LOL! I guess we are all in sync. That say that is true when women live together or work together but I never thought computing together would have an effect! lol!!

Sorry I haven't been around having lots of computer problems. THink I might have a virus. I promise to get the numbers out by Tues this week.

No workouts for me this week again Sciatic is back and it is awful. Been stretching but I am going to chiro tonite after work. Hope I get some relief.

Hope everyone is doing well I will catch up with personals later.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #5  
Go Blue Team!

I think it's funny that we are all in sync, lol. Like Mary said, who would have thought through the computer the hormones would spread? hehe.

Mary - I hope your back feels better soon! DH has been having back pains lately, but he is too lazy to make himself an appt with the chiropractor, so he whines about it (typical male).

Echo - I hope the puffies go away soon! That's how I felt yesterday, just a big puff ball. And yes, Oliver Queen! He is so hot! If I ever saw him in real life I would melt into a puddle right there.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone, I've just been catching up on some posts. It seems like lately I just have not had much time to get on the computer and post.

Quote:
also have been binging and eating wayyyyyyyyyyyy over my calories. i've been a hungry monster! and just felt hungry all the time....and it didnt click until last night, till i checked my calender and realised today is my period due date. so i totally hear ya Nella!! you have company
Add me to the list! I have been waiting for my TOM to arrive all week. I am so bloated and miserable, so I just wish it would hurry up and get here, lol. I took a freebie this week too.

Echo, I hope your blister heals quickly. Congratulations on being a runner-up for week 8!

Mary, I hope your chiropractor can give you some relieft from the sciatic pain.

Diva, is James Franco the actor who was in Spiderman and Freaks and Geeks? If so I agree he is cute and a good actor too!

Nixmom, congratulations on your marriage!

Retire, 2 lbs is great, congratulations! That is awful about the fire. I'm glad that the family is ok.

Nella, congratulations on being the biggest loser for week 8!

Also, congratulations to Sweet Scrumptious and Institches

Well, I better go get my workout done for the day.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #7  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia99 View Post
Hi everyone, I've just been catching up on some posts. It seems like lately I just have not had much time to get on the computer and post.

Add me to the list! I have been waiting for my TOM to arrive all week. I am so bloated and miserable, so I just wish it would hurry up and get here, lol. I took a freebie this week too.

Echo, I hope your blister heals quickly. Congratulations on being a runner-up for week 8!

Mary, I hope your chiropractor can give you some relieft from the sciatic pain.

Diva, is James Franco the actor who was in Spiderman and Freaks and Geeks? If so I agree he is cute and a good actor too!

Nixmom, congratulations on your marriage!

Retire, 2 lbs is great, congratulations! That is awful about the fire. I'm glad that the family is ok.

Nella, congratulations on being the biggest loser for week 8!

Also, congratulations to Sweet Scrumptious and Institches

Well, I better go get my workout done for the day.
Ditto to what Narnia said

You peeps, you are soooooooooo lucky, try early menopause Summer one minute, winter the next. No weight gain though
Old 11-16-2009, 07:40 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/120

Height: 5'3"

hey guys! Miss talking with you all! So crazy over here for me, but things should be slowing down soon.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #9  

Just a quick check in and will come back with personals. I just posted my weight and it was only up .8lbs so better than the 6 from yesterday. I hope I did not post to late but my internet was down all day at work today.
Check back in with everyone soon.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Does anyone have the ability to delete other people's posts? It would be nice to clean up the weigh in thread and delete those members who have dropped out. I may try pming dix to see if she could do it if no one else has that ability.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #11  
Go Blue Team!

Mary - I think only a moderator could do that. Try PMing one of them and see if they can.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:57 AM   #12  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?

I'll be at the inlaws/parents house. Not sure what the weight will do because I'm taking a rest week from exercise since I've been training pretty hard since June. I'm going to try and keep a close eye on my food though and hopefully the worst that will happen is maintaining.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:10 AM   #13  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Good morning everyone. I had a nice walk this morning. As soon as I walked out the door it was raining but it was just a quick shower that ended before I came to the end of our road so I didn't even get wet. The new walking shoes are working out great, too.

I've started doing counter push-ups and my arms and sides are sore. I did 50 on Sunday with no trouble, skipped Monday and did them this morning--OUCH! My arms feel hot as I type. Hahaha. I thought I was doing great and that the absence of upper body workout for the last 6 months didn't effect my performance. Was I wrong! But I'm guessing by this time next week I'll be pain free when doing them. My muscles will be as good as Popeye's by then.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:14 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey team! Had to take a freebie for last week. I fell off the wagon, ate way too much, and didn't exercise. Haven't got this new schedule figured out yet. I do good all day, but don't get a supper break so I'm starving by the time I get to eat and eat everything in site. And you can add me to the list of those dealing with TOM issues.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:29 AM   #15  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Idealmuse: What a cute little picture you've got there! We are doing the same ole same ole for Thanksgiving, which is just the 3 of us here and Jess doing most of the cooking, hehe! I love a man that cooks. Then the next day we start the moving process, so I'll prolly be weighing in early next week because I am not sure when our internet will be cut on at the new place.

Narnia: Every time I see a commercial for that movie I think of you. LOL! Sorry bout feeling miserable due to TOM. Sux being a girl sometimes huh?....I do think that James Franco was on Spiderman...not sure because I have not seen that, I've just seen the GH promo's and he looks pretty! hehe

Echo:I am so happy you are loving your little polar! I can't wait to get one now and congratz on being a runner up and a runner! I never got past week 4 on the c25K! Congratz to ALL of last weeks winners!!! I have me a couple of walking buddies at the new place, so as soon as I get in over there, they go walking 2.5 miles every night around a track, so that'll be cool. One of the ladies is the neice of the woman selling us the house and she's also a work-mate of Jesse's, and the other is the new neighbor named EL. She's...interesting....

Mercy: Awesome going through the early change and not gaining weight! You go girl!!!!

Nixmom: congratz on your marriage! Did we see pics and I missed them???

Happening: Been missing you pretty girl!

So TOM has me all kind of worn down and I swear last night he MADE me eat Oreos! But I hated every single minute of it, I promise!

Y'all have a great day. I think it's gonna be chilly and rainy here. I hate days like this.

Last edited by Diva; 11-17-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Spelling