Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #1  
I'm in here somewhere!

S/C/G: 215/tracker/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Default We Just Need Support!!!

This thread is for those who want to chat, lend support, ASK for support, share victories, share transgressions, chat about their work day, chat about anything....
No Goals except those which we personally chose. Do YOU have any goals you would like us to support?
Look, we are all here to LOSE weight. We ALL have goals.
We ALL need support from each other.

So please babble here to share you own goals and your thoughts.
And most importantly, please lend support to each other!!

I for one have found it difficult to not eat late at night. So when I went for 4 days not eating after 7PM I felt like I ROCKED!!! but no thread to share this with. I also JUST began doing the C25K thing where I run for a little and walk for a little for 20 mins. Anyone else doing that?

I sure hope that you guys come here to give me support and to lend me support. I really need that since there is no one in my personal life going through weight loss with me.

Good Luck to everybody!!
RealMeSomeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

great job on the not eating after 7pm. I was doing that too with the Fast 5 program. It really cut my caloric intake down!

I have been doing more HIIT with walking. I tried jogging, but found I can not jog slow. My heart rate gets ridiculous when I jog--and causes very early fatigue. So I am conditioning with HIIT with walking.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 216/180.6/160

Height: 5'8"

Good job, you guys!

I've fallen off big time on exercising (aside from my regular/weekly dancing) so my weight loss has slowed. But, this morning I just had a surprise 2 pound woosh/loss so I'm excited about this. It doesn't make much sense to me, but that's how it goes with this weight-loss thing, you know?

Press on, you guys!
Cali Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Default Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realme2010 View Post
This thread is for those who want to chat, lend support, ASK for support, share victories, share transgressions, chat about their work day, chat about anything....
No Goals except those which we personally chose. Do YOU have any goals you would like us to support?
Look, we are all here to LOSE weight. We ALL have goals.
We ALL need support from each other.

So please babble here to share you own goals and your thoughts.
And most importantly, please lend support to each other!!
!!
There are many forums here at 3FC who do just what you are asking for , Have you checked any of them out?
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:19 AM   #5  
I'm in here somewhere!

S/C/G: 215/tracker/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Hey Jendiet - What is your walking program? I've never heard of it before.

Calidoll - You're almost to your goal! That must feel incredible! I bet the dancing is good exercise for you. How often do you do it?

Bargoo - yes I know there are lots of forums! But i can't seem find one where people are always there or which don't have a monthly goal or holiday goal.

So, today is Sunday. I always think that winter is going to come but so far no snow and it is sorta seasonably mild. I hope I can keep walking/running outside a little longer!
RealMeSomeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:43 AM   #6  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I see you found the C25k thread in the Exercise forum. In the 100 lb club, there is a NSV thread (Non Scale Victory). You could always start a thread in this forum for that. The forum as a whole ebbs and flows and anyone is free to start threads kind of just like you did
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:10 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 216/180.6/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realme2010 View Post

Calidoll - You're almost to your goal! That must feel incredible! I bet the dancing is good exercise for you. How often do you do it?

It feels surreal to be so near to goal (which is about 7 pounds under the top of my healthy weight range). I don't think I've ever been this size as an adult. It's so weird! Yet, I still see all the lumps and bumps and my body doesn't look "perfect". ..who knows what 8 pounds will bring, though. hehe

I dance about twice a week on a regular. Not a huge amount, but it's swing dancing so it's great exercise.
Cali Doll is offline   Reply With Quote