Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2002, 07:45 PM   #1  
joe_anne2SUCCESS --{-@

S/C/G: 340/255.6/175

Height: 5'3"

Unhappy God How Much More?

Some many things have been happening to my family recently. My brother-in-laws tragic death, Yesterday my husband was sent to the emergency from the doctors office because they thought he had a kidney stone blockage but it was a bad kidney infection. Today as I was traveling to Phoenix to pick up my step granddaughter when my car broke down, and it's still sitting on the side of the road about 70 miles from home. AND when I got home we were told that there was a car accident with 13 children and 2 adults from our community and that 4 were from our family. The van they were riding in rolled twice, most of the children were ok with scrapes and bruises, but 6 were taken to two local hospitals with deep cuts and back and neck injuries.
I don't know what GOD wants me to do but I am listening and trying to stay calm and be patience.
Please pray for ours and these other families, I thank you friends for your comfort, thoughts and prayers.
Joanne
Old 07-31-2002, 05:28 AM   #2  
Empress/Queen

Joanne: You and your family and community have really had a lot to deal with recently. Hope your husband recovers quickly, as well as those injured in the accident. Good luck to all!
Old 07-31-2002, 07:35 AM   #3  

I know it is hard to see that good when everything is going on around you. Everyone is alright and be thankful that your husband didn't have kidney stones because once you have them you are at high risk to have them again. I am keeping you in thoughts and prayers.
Sami
Old 07-31-2002, 09:05 AM   #4  

Angry Hi there!

Sorry to hear of the trials you have been going through, but as the saying goes there is a purpose to everything, even though we may never know what it is? We live in such a sinful world and the 1st one to get the blame when something goes wrong is God? Yes, He is in control, and He makes no mistakes, but the blame belongs to the human race. We usually are in too much of ahurry, to start with, and that impacts everything around us. We also are of a fallen man, which is ruled by our sinful nature. Don't mean to preach but the Lord is a comfort in times of trouble. Pray about your concerns, I am positive you will feel better, and as Sami said these problems may have aided in preventing bigger problems. Maybe if the car had continued you would have been in an accident. There is no way to tell, at least everyone is alive and recovering. But te Lord is the comfort you need to seek, He will help you through. Keep your faith. Things will improve. The devil may be pulling his games trying to have his way as well. Don't let him ruin your day! Laugh in the face of diversity, then God wins! Hope this helps, you are in my prayers. God Bless! Sue
Old 08-02-2002, 08:20 PM   #5  

I came across your post & all I can say is Sue is so right about keeping your faith. Without it there is no hope. The Lord is the only one that helps us through the rough times. Prayers go out to you & your family.

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Last edited by EsRios426; 08-02-2002 at 08:24 PM.
Old 08-03-2002, 09:58 AM   #6  
a work in progress...

Hey Joe anne...hang in there...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Closed Thread