Old 11-04-2009, 08:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/265.8/125

Height: 5'0

Default I figured it out!!

So I started by cutting out pop last week. I drink mostly water and seldomly I will have a diet coke. I mean seldomly, like I think I have had two in one week. This week I started eating healthier along with me only drinking water. over the last couple days I saw only probably a few ounce lost on my scale, it wasn't budging. I knew what my problem was, I wasn't exercising.

Well Yesterday I decided if I really want this I need to work out. So first off I had to hustle back to my car yesterday to grab something for school. I go to college a pretty big one so parking is a you know what. lol. I was like dang I forgot something this sucks I don't want to have to walk all the way out there, but I did. I actually decided if I am going to do this I am going to hustle, I walked but fast, and by the time I made it to my car I was feeling it in my legs. Then I got home and watched Biggest Loser and decided I have to work out more, so I broke out the DVD's. I have Bob Harpers Weight Loss Yoga, man he is not kidding. lol. I did it for an entire 30 minutes, took a shower and went to bed. I got up this morning and weighed myself. The last few days I had been holding steady at 248-249. I got on and to my suprise it said 246. I was so excited. It just proves that moving your body is a necessity to losing weight, if I really want to shed these pounds I have to start working my body out.

Last edited by Kayhm0711; 11-04-2009 at 08:09 AM.
Kayhm0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #2  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

I was where you are, but backwards! Eating what I want and just working out lots. Congrats on figuring it out!

It feels good to see the pounds slip away
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #3  

Height: 5'11

Isnt it great when you finally realize you can do it and that theres not an easy fix to weight loss and that you need to work for every lb you lose. Look at all the maintainers on here and how hard they have had to work for every lb they lost. I always look at them for inspiration and know that we can do it too! Grats!!
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:57 AM   #4  
MONI

S/C/G: 257/257/160

Height: 5'4''

Good job! Thats exciting that it clicked for you! The water thing and exercising is huge! I've notice i've been drinking WAY too many diet cokes. I need to commit more to water and get moving! Good luck and keep us posted!
Moni28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:09 AM   #5  
banned

S/C/G: 222/136/?

Height: 5'10

Congrats, great job, and good luck. Its true exercise is just as or even more important than watching what you eat.
benchmarkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:02 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieMuirhead View Post
I was where you are, but backwards! Eating what I want and just working out lots.
I'm the same way! I need way more discipline with food than with exercise. I love working out as much as I love pasta, unfortunately.
JMC885 is offline   Reply With Quote