Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-03-2009, 08:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Talking Today Is The End of My First Week-Want to know how your first month was?

Ok Chickies

I'm back off to the gym (curves) in a little bit. End of my first week and I am truly excited. I won't weight myself until tomorrow which will be the begining of my second week. Crazy that my clothes do NOT feel tight and I even started my stupid well you know monthly "woman" issue yesterday. I personally am NOT having any issue sticking with my 1200 calories a day. I eat ALL day it's great and the workout I'm doing shows I am burning approx 400calories a day.

I guess tomorrow will be my "truth sirum" huh?

Anyway, can some of you tell me how your first month was??? In all aspects if you can share....

readytobeme2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I love doing summaries and things!

All issues and regains aside ... I dug my heels in (again) on September 10th and the following month looks like this.

I ate an average 1404 calories. 17% protein, 43% carbs, 34% fats and 6% alcohol.

I missed several days of cardio and only lifted a couple of times (light)

I had a serious blip in weight over Canadian Thanksgiving and ended up ... I lost 4.6 pounds and over an inch off my waist!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:18 AM   #3  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

You mean when we originally started?

5 years ago, I decided to 'do it' and do it I did. I remember eating a lot of spinach salads (HUGE salads) along with grilled chicken breasts. I could barely walk (I had a recent knee injury) but I was at the gym 5 nights/week doing weights. I stopped eating out at all. The initial motivation lasted 3 months for me. Then Thanksgiving and Christmas hit and I kind of floundered a bit. I gained 10 lbs but lost them after New Years. I then stayed at my weight (75 lbs down) for 18 months and didn't lose another pound but I didn't gain either. Later on, I was able to find what worked for me and lose and eventually get to where I'm at now (160 lbs down).
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote