Old 10-30-2009, 12:20 PM   #1  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default 15 pounds and accountability challenge!

Thuoght I'd start this thread for anyone who wants to join Karen, Leah, Teresa and I on our goal of losing (for me the last) 15 pounds! This way we can post our thoughts/progress in this thread just case other users may not want to see that in another thread
noahsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #2  
Teresa

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Ok, so since we are holding each other accountable, I did manage to stay op yesterday, well almost. I was working on my homework, doing mq this week and realized late afternoon I didn't have my hns at lunch when I had my shake and I didn't have all the veggies I should have had at dinner. Today is going better. Time for a refill on the water though. How did everyone else do yesterday?
TeresaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:48 PM   #3  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

I would love to join in if that is ok. That would put me at about 186.5! I have not scene that in over 7 years! I would be thrilled and this group would be a great way for me to stay accountable!!
LaRee mother of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:57 PM   #4  
Where did I go??

S/C/G: 240.5/230/160

Height: 5'8"

Too funny! Yesterday I made my goal for November which was to loose 15 lbs! So, I would love to join in this group challenge! Great idea! Thanks for the open invite! Still have a long way to go but it will keep me on track.

I should say that I made up my goal for November, not reached my goal. OOPS! LOL! But, met my goal for Oct. of 10 lbs!

Last edited by keirasmommy; 10-30-2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: grammar
keirasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #5  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirasmommy View Post
Too funny! Yesterday I made my goal for November which was to loose 15 lbs! So, I would love to join in this group challenge! Great idea! Thanks for the open invite! Still have a long way to go but it will keep me on track.
Good for you on reaching your goal!!!!
LaRee mother of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #6  
Lynn

Yesterday was an okay day for me. I had 2 cookies and one cheddar biscuit at Red Lobster (which is better than eating both of them I suppose). Today is a wash for me sort of already. I had another cookie and know that I'm going to be eating some off program thigns for dinner tonight. We're having an Oktoberfest themed party at work tonight. I know they're having a pumpkin roll for dessert. I've never had that but it sounds great! Tomorrow is a new/better day I'm hoping!
Old 10-30-2009, 01:54 PM   #7  
Teresa

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5'7 1/2"

My co-workers can be so cruel. Since a lot of the schools are closed again today, they have this stuff that was supposed to be for school parties that they have now proudly displayed in the kitchen. I have to go in there every hour to get another glass of water. Sad thing I can smell the cupcakes even in my office. Those warm fresh bagels this morning weren't easy to walk by either. I'm going to picture this each time I have to walk by or go in to the kitchen. This will be my picture of one of you doing this to me should I not remain strong. Yes, who ever kicks me can have that silly grin.
TeresaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:09 PM   #8  
Where did I go??

S/C/G: 240.5/230/160

Teresa- I SOOOO know how you feel! 4 of my classrooms in my program just had their parties all morning and in each one parents brought in home made cupcakes (which are my downfall) and other various treats. It was unreal!! But, kept telling myself how worth it I was and how worth it it was to loose my first 10 lbs and how good I feel. Oh, and I also remember how toxic sugar is to the body. Here is some strength to get through the day!!
keirasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:16 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 330.5/see ticker/258.5

Height: 5'9.5

goodluck to all you wonderfull ladies with the last hurdle. You are amazing inspiration to the rest of us. You can do this!

Go on show the world that you can stick to your commitment and get this done!

nabeelmalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #10  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

hah, lynn, today is kind of a wash for me too. SUPER stressful day at work, and someone brought fun-size candy bars to final proofs of the magazine issue we're closing today and i gave in maybe the day before (and the day of) halloween is not the best day to choose to get back on track? LOL!

i'm going to be completely, 100% honest and shoot for getting back on plan on sunday. i'm 25 years old, and "going out" on halloween is kind of an inevitability, which means i'll probably imbibe in a beverage or two. i'm looking at it the same way as i'm looking at thanksgiving: i KNOW that this is going to be a bad day for me, so i'm planning accordingly (exercising at the gym tomorrow morning and walking a charity 5k) and not beating myself up over joining in the fun. then, when the festivities are over on sunday, it's time to get back to business.

is that a bad attitude to have? :S
leahruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #11  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

p.s. i changed my second ticker to reflect my second 15-pound goal of three. i'm lucky i have 45 pounds to lose altogether, lol... makes it easy to divide in 15s!
leahruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 0/62/67

Okay ... I'd like to join your little 15 pound party! Woooo hooo.....
E4FEwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #13  
rip

S/C/G: 282

Height: 5 11

I'm in. But I am going to one up you and go for 16 pounds. That will put me in onderland and I would be soooo very happy.

This weekend is going to be my biggest test since I started my journey back in May. Tomorrow night traditional halloween pizza party at our house. The problem will be that the pizza will be here all night until everyone leaves (I will be sending left overs home with them). I will have to put it where I don't see it. Sunday I am breaking down and cooking Lasagna for friends and family. They have been wanting it for so long. The lasagna will be easier. Wednesday going out for my daughters b'day at Kobe's. It will be very hard not to eat the rice and everything is so salty. I think this challenge will help me make the best choices.

Good luck to everyone.

Started MRC 5/9/09
rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:18 PM   #14  
Lynn

Well I can honestly say I wish I hadn't eaten what I ate at the Oktoberfest. I took one bite of a brautworst (SP?) and have been belching it all night...ick. So tomorrow is a new day (or so I say) or maybe Sunday?! It jsut depends I'm eating another dilly bar right now so definitely one day this weekend and I agre...halloween isn't the ideal time to start lol Have a good night.

Leah I agree, today was a complete wash! oh well, there's always tomororw!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:09 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I have 17 pounds to go, and the closer I get to my goal weight the harder it is. I'm so ready to be done with this and begin stab./maint! My program ends next week so I'll have to buy more weeks...............ahhhhhhh! More money, more money, more money!
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote