Old 10-19-2009, 07:34 AM   #1  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

Default W.O.W Halloween Challenge ~ Week 7!

i was the first one on this morning, so i went ahead and started the thread.

OMG ladies, i weighed in at 174.1 this morning. i figured since i binged this wekend, but it still hurts to see those numbers. today is fruits and veggies. and i have to work out after work today. no matter what it takes. at least i'm feeling a little less sick today though.

sw: 177
gw: 161

week 1: 174.6 good start
week 2: 176.4
week 3: 173.6
week 4: 171.0
week 5: 169.8
week 6: 171.8
week 7: 174.1
week 8:

weed for the week

w: 4 water bottles
e: 20-25 WW points
e: at least 30 min. mon, wed, fri, sat
d: stay waway from the lunches that are constantly provided by drug reps
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:59 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Onestar~thanks for starting the thread! I'm sorry the scale is up for you, get in your water, and stick to your program and it will come back off!

Week 1~148
Week 2~145
Week 3~144
Week 4~142
Week 5~141
Week 6~139
Week7~142

Ok the scale was up this morning, but it wasn't unexpected. It is weird how sensitive the scale is for me these days. But, I'll move on, workout and drink tons of water and make sure I stick to my calories.

Kids have their Costumes, I almost got one, but I hate spending money on something that I will only wear once. Mak will be a pop princess and Tommy is going to be a Storm trooper. DH bought some candy so I ate some. Really it wasn't that good I won't eat anymore today.

W 100 oz
E 60 minutes
E 1200 CLEAN CALS!
D keep it to clean eating, (the best I can, I am out of most of my fruit I need to go get some)
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:54 AM   #3  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Finally some progress ladies!

Week 1 = 209.6
Week 2 = 209.2
Week 3 = 206.6
Week 4 = 211.2
Week 5 = 206.6
Week 6 = 206
Week 7 = 202.2

Here's to an OP day. No dairy, no fruits for me for the next 5 weeks. Got my protein shakes in order, my snacks lined up and my dinners waiting to be thrown together. I cant wait to get to the end of this challenge and see some true progress. It will honestly be my first time having a decent loss. Hopefully TOM doesnt botch it!

I am heading back to the last thread to post this link so we dont lose anyone! Be good!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #4  
The Sky is the Limit!

Oh weed for the week!

W:64+ a day
E: 1600 or less - no dairy no fruit!
E: Walk dog (quick 30 min) and Bootcamp
D: Jen says I can do anything for 6 weeks!
Old 10-19-2009, 11:17 AM   #5  
Calorie Counter

Kris~Thats a great loss!

Wow my workout was good! But my arms are really weak today. I wonder if its because at the b-day party I took care of my 4 year old nephew (he is a big boy, I would guess 55 pounds) I packed him around a lot in the pool.

Last edited by jcatron243; 10-19-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:19 PM   #6  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Hey ladies.....

well we got the news friday, we got orders to stay here @ this base for another 4 years. Not too sure if i'm thrilled about it b/c now they've changed DH's job....and he could very well be shipped off with an army unit for a year if they felt like it. I'm bummed b/c I've only been home to TX 2.5 days in 7.5 years. My folks haven't bothered to come out at all. Not even when tickets were paid for. I don't think it's too much to ask for, especially if I'm paying for the tickets to come! But I'm emotional and hormonal. don't mind me LOL

i don't want my friends from home seeing me like this. I promised a friend I'd come home and give him a ride in my pink cadillac when I earned one. I'm giving myself a year to get my butt in gear. That means I've gotta be @ goal by then. What a shocker...new car, successful business, wearing smaller jeans than when I was in HS. *that* would be awesome. And five minutes later DH would see me and I'd be knockered up LOL

I feel very bloated today....TOM is on the way, my MIL is on the way.....HELP!!!!!

Gotta fix some better food. Last night I made a big pot of beef stew.....lots of veggies and plenty of beef. I just like to eat it. I wore a shirt today that made me sad when I saw me in the mirror. Tonight, even if it's just for 15 minutes, I'm working out, doing *something* I don't care what it is.

Ok gotta get back to work, will be home soon
*hugs*
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:31 PM   #7  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

Week 6-195
Week 7-190

I ended up having my cheat day 2 days early (on Sat. instead of Mon.). I had 3 pieces of pizza and it wasn't order out it was frozen. Plus no chocolate. Not much of a cheat day! I didn't do my exercise Sat. or Sun due to lack of sleep. I did however get back on my diet after my cheat day which I haven't done in a LONG time plus I got in some exercise today.
Gotta get to bed early tonight so there are no excuses tomorrow. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #8  
Calorie Counter

Amy, I wish you could get back to Texas for a while. Sorry about the MIL coming, I dread it when any of the 3 are around (yes 3).

Jelly~I had to get rid of cheat days because they would turn into weeks. Then I wouldn't workout and then I would gain LOTS of weight. Your WI was awsome congrats on the 5 pound loss!

I got in an extra 30 minutes of cardio tonight, It felt good. But, Halloween candy is bad~! I have been getting into it, It doesn't even taste very good.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #9  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

today was the first day i actually had the energy to exercise. i had an awesome evening with my daughter. when we got home we went for a walk in the neighborhood and pointed out all the halloween decorations people had out. then we came home and decorated the pumpkin i bought for her a week ago. i've never carved a pumpkin and dont really want to attempt it this year. i just drew a face on it with a sharpie and she "colored" the back and put stickers on it. then we put it out in the front yard for all to see. put her to bed and did my exercise. it was nice. i was sick this weekend so i didnt feel like i got any quality time with her, so today was much needed.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:01 AM   #10  
The Sky is the Limit!

Quick check in... survived WK2D1 with a different instructor. She made us do wall squats and stood on our legs. I seriously was crying. I want to be stronger and its not coming fast enough. This sucks in the most good for me way ever!

Headed to bed. Hope all is well!
Old 10-20-2009, 09:24 AM   #11  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Morning ladies....I am so wiped out it's not even funny. I didn't even do anything! I don't get it. Maybe something's coming back again....office cold or something. who knows.

My MIL will be here Thursday after I get off work. Maybe we can do a workout dvd or something. I'm pretty sure she'll be up for that.

thinking i might grill some chicken and throw together a big salad for today....
Old 10-20-2009, 09:40 AM   #12  
Calorie Counter

Onestar~I'm glad you got to spend some time with your daughter.

Amy~I hope you aren't getting sick. I Hate feeling worn out.

Kris~she was standing on your legs? Thats awful. Ofcourse I hate squats and wall squats are totally worse than anything for me.

Tommy isn't sleeping very well again. I hate it when he does this, it wears us all out. He was up four times last night, he's in a good mood this morning though. (but I'm not)

W 80 oz
E 60 minutes
E 1200 cals
D stay away from halloween candy

editing: got my workout done, I didn't interval run today I set the tread at 5.5 mph with random incline settings. The workout was good, it was easier on my knees (I think). It took me 34 minutes to run 5k. (I have been doing it on average 32 minutes). I ran into a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while, she was sweet telling me how good I look (of course I am filthy with sweat at the time ) She is doing the gyms loser contest, I am glad she is able to do it this year!

Last edited by jcatron243; 10-20-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #13  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Hey Jen,
I hope not either. I haven't really pushed myself, maybe I should. I should really focus on getting some time in for exercise. I didn't even focus on getting food made for lunch I got so worked up over a quickie project this morning and i got here later than I wanted to. I ate the last of the beef stew for breakfast...that should hold me fine til lunch. I have my business meeting tonight and then i'll be spending the rest of the time cleaning and getting ready for MIL to get here. I'd put on another pot roast except DH didn't eat much of it, and i don't get it, it was GREAT!! I guess I'll have the last of that when I get home for dinner.

i brought in one of my workout books and i'm gonna go over the eating plan in there again and try to regain focus on eating and walking.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #14  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

Holy- Sounds like you are motivated! I hope you have a great visit with MIL.

Jeni-Thanks! I'm doing my best. I really need to quit the cheat day though before it sabotages my diet. Maybe I should allow myself some chocolate once a week. A cheat snack instead of a cheat meal.

Onestar-We purchased these pop in eyes, ears, nose, etc. for pumpkins from Walmart. They look like Mr.Potato head pieces. They are easy to do and make the pumpkins very cute.

Kris-Sounds like you got your a$$ kicked..lol. I need someone to stand on my legs when I do a wall squat! Wait...I haven't ever done a wall squat. I need to try that. How long should one do a wall squat? ..and be able to walk the next day.

Well last night I calculated my calories and realized I had only eaten 160. I guess I had so much on my mind and have been so busy I didn't eat as much as I thought. I got it up to around 500 before bed. I have only eaten about 100 so far today so I need to get busy. I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
My WEED for the rest of the day.
W-some is better than none.
E-45-90mins on Gazelle
E-At least 1000 cals.
D-"The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach."-Benjamin Mays
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:39 PM   #15  
Calorie Counter

Jelly, make sure you eat atleast 1200 calories. If you don't your body will start to hold onto the fat stores and you will lose muscle instead.