Old 10-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

Default What are you proud of??

What did you do today that you're proud of? Can be about anything or diet/exercise related!

I was craving chocolate or ANYTHING sweet earlier this evening. I went to Aqua Aerobics and on the way home, bf says..."hey do you want to go to Tim Horton's and get a cookie?" Now believe me when I say I LOVE LOVE LOVE their chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies. I actualy declined and said " No..I just worked out and I can get something at home" INSTEAD of my usual.."well I just worked out so now I can eat whatever" attitude. Long story short I had a cup of tea and a Weight watcher wrap with light PB spread on it and banana slices in it. Mmmm....sugar craving GONE!

So tell me what you chicks did today or one thing you've done lately that you're proud of?

Last edited by angelanicole23; 10-04-2009 at 08:32 PM.
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:31 PM   #2  
It's the final countdown!

S/C/G: 181/150.2/125

Height: 5'3

Today I was able to decline cake at a baby shower. Generally I feel obligated, but today ... nah. =] Good for you with your wrap! That sounds delightful.
KEmery08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

Yay for saying Nooo to cake..that is a hard one!

My friends son calls them...Monkey wraps..lol.
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #4  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

I've been fighting a 4 day Culvers small chocolate concrete mixer with Reese's peanut butter cups and I haven't given in yet!
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #5  

Height: 5'2

The last week has been super difficult for some reason... not bingeing has been incredibly hard. I don't keep a single piece of junk food in the apartment... but there's a convenience store about 4 minutes away....

and I am ever so proud that I managed to resist the urge to go there and purchase a bag a chips (which i inevitably would have consumed in one sitting!)
rose89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:44 AM   #6  
Carelessy Creative

S/C/G: 211.5/164.3/145

Height: 5'4"

I work at a grocery store, which really sucks since during my shifts I stare at food all day long. I think buying fruits and veggies during my breaks rather than chips and candy is something I'm proud of on a daily basis lol.
shaunabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:34 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/119

Height: 5ft2

hiya.

iv got a awful habit of sticking to my plan all day and then blowing it at night and eating whatever i can get my hands on. last night i was itching to chow down on the contents of my kitchen cupboard.... but instead i went to bed! boring i know but im ridiculously happy with myself
clarelou is offline   Reply With Quote