Old 09-29-2009, 01:25 AM   #1  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Default Red Team- Week 3 Chat

Hey team, here's our thread for week 3!

I have taken down all the weigh-ins for week two, so if you didn't post, you have used a freebie. Remember, you have to post by midnight (well technically 11:59pm) Eastern Monday night.

Have a good Tuesday team!
Old 09-29-2009, 02:45 AM   #2  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Hello Red Team! Good luck this week ladies!
Old 09-29-2009, 06:58 AM   #3  

Good morning!

I have decided that I am going to try to make this a cheat free week (which I have not done yet) and I am going to try to exercise at least 5x this week. I am ready to start this day with a positive outlook.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Old 09-29-2009, 08:04 AM   #4  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Had a little bit of trouble yesterday, but back on the wagon today. I'm really surprised with how well I'm doing. I haven't really added exercise so I plan on adding that in this week. Good luck ladies.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #5  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

fellow reds!

Good luck on the results today. Sorry I couldn't help this week, I had no gain or loss on the scale this week. Hopefully next WI will be a good one! I hope you all have had a good week so far.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:36 PM   #6  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Well, I'm starting week 3 off right. I've been POP and the scale has been decent. I'll most likely never be the biggest loser, but I could win most consistant loser! LOL
I'm looking forward to Ocober beginning since I'm starting a new running program. It should be interesting! If I survive injury-free then I should improve my 5K time pretty noticeably. Time will tell though, so wish me luck and send lots of prayers!

mythreesons-You can do it! Going cheat free is a challenge, but you just remember who's boss--YOU are!! Not your cravings. Let us know how it goes.

JasonsLea-I guess it's better than gaining, right? Not it's time to kick it into gear and show yourself what you're capable of...no excuses!

Ladybug-You're doing great! Just remember to add the exercise slowly so you don't over-do it and/or hate it. Do you know what kind of exercise you're going to do? Here's to finding what works for you!

Last edited by Ms Perception; 09-29-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #7  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

zoochick777~ Congratulations on 2 lbs.!!!

mythreesons~ Congratulations on 2 lbs.!!! Good luck on cheat free week!

shan84~ Awesome job beating the hunger pains!!!

Ms Perception
~ Good luck!!!

Tonight is the only night that I have to waitress, therefore the only night I have to really worry about what I am going to eat as it needs to be something from the restaurant. I haven’t started really doing a lot of exercise yet, so I’m making it my next project to incorporate more exercise into my daily routine…
Old 09-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 245/219/160

Height: 5'9

i agree with starting this week out positive! i got back from vaca and i went back to what i started out with but i have digestion problems so that might of been the problem cause i weighted this morning and i was 196 so that it good for me, ive been workin out today and yesterday i need to start my eating plan over but im doing well so far. man vaca just sets ya back when you really let yourself go. ugh, o well. i hope everyone has a good week. o i had a question as well, do we ever set up a fitness challenge or any type of challenge? is it the challenge just the weight loss???
Old 09-29-2009, 04:29 PM   #9  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Height: 5"8

Talking

KimL1214: You are the Red Team cheerleader! I have noticed that you always take the time to read each thread and to make an encouraging comment to everyone. Thanks for cheers us on. I saw the 3lb weight gain in the other thread, and I think you must be retaining fulids. I drink the below receipe each day before and during TOM and I swear by it.

Jillian Michaels Cranberry Diet Drink
The Biggest Loser trainer's own concoction to stay hydrated.

Yield: 60 ounces Ingredients

60 oz. distilled water
1 Tbsp. sugar free cranberry juice (not concentrated)
3 dandelion tea bag (boil water then steep tea bags in water for 15 minutes covered)
2 Tbsp. lemon juice

Instructions
1.Combine all ingredients
2.Drink throughout the day, each day

Last edited by IgetfitNStrongforme; 09-29-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #10  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Height: 5"8

Talking Question?

Does anyone know if we won this weeks weigh in?
Old 09-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #11  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

I don't know but I'm SO ready to find out! Blue team already posted their results.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:18 PM   #12  

HI Red Team,
It's been a lot different here with DS back, it's hard to realize how he's an adult now. I still want to ask when he's going to be back and to know where he's going just like I did when he was in school. I'm being real good about not asking and he's good about telling me where he's going to be at. He thinks he's found a car he likes, we are going to drive it Thursday and then he gets to do all the paperwork and financing.

Hey everyone I'm going to have to join the group who didn't lose this week, but hopefully next week will be better. I ate 6 servings of fruits and veges today so that's a plus. I'm doing the Iowa Lt Governor's Challenge. this is my second time doing it, you keep track of your fruits and veges and or your exercise and you can earn medals depending on how much you do. I won a gold for exercise my last time, my goal is a gold for exercise again and a bronze for nutricion. I'm already half way on my food, I might be able to make a gold in that too.

Everyone have a great week.
Bette K
Old 09-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

hi everybody its week 3 already well i didnt do well during the first 2 weeks but i want to get this week going .........so tomorrow is going to be a new day and hopefully illl see a loss on monday ..............everybody best of luck
Old 09-30-2009, 12:23 AM   #14  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

I'm working on the results all, but I won't be finishing them tonight since I'm exhausted. Sorry about that. I will have them done tomorrow for sure. Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:04 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Week 3 already!! hope I can post a big loss soon. We have 3 more weeks of football then I will be back on schedule which helps me tremendously. I have not been getting in enough exercise lately but I have had this mind set that if I cant exercise for 30+ minutes then I dont need to bother. Not sure why I was thinking that but that is over. I have decided that I will get in some kind of exercise everyday even if it is just arm weights for 10 minutes. Then maybe that will get me back on track for exercise.

Hope everyone is doing well. Go red team!!!!