Old 09-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 288/seeticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Default I will do great with....just for today.

Since Sept. 17th ish I've been doing awful. The weekend of the 19th and 20th was a double whammy for me (we had our 1st son stillborn the 19th, our second son's birthday is the 20th). So I eased up a lil on myself. I was trying to make it through without a complete breakdown. And I did okay.
Since then I haven't been working out though and I've noticed, if I'm not "working out" I don't concentrate as much on my diet.

I've also noticed that when I'm tired I EAT...ALOT! And this week, I've been really, really tired. I got my licensure for doing home daycare so I've been running around getting supplies and the last three days I've devoted to housework. I've taken apart our office to move the the kids bedroom in there and made their room a playroom. I've had to clean out 2 closets, all my cupboards, my pantry, trying to make sure its all following code and completely child safe. I have a giganitc pile of laundry that's accumulated over the last week, I still have clutter filling my living room, I need to do the actually cleaning portion (sweep, dust, mop, etc) and I have our bedroom/bathroom to still clean (not complaining about the cleaning...just verbalizing a mental to-do list). I have an appointment Tuesday for the lady to come check the house.
So, since I'm still overly preoccupied, I'm taking this minute for me. Sometimes I think the walls we hit are just because we're so focused on our jobs, families, committments, that the thought or ability to focus on one more thing (our selves) sends us into overload.
So, for today, and just for today I'm committing to doing great with my diet. Tomorrow is another challenge and I will not worry about working out till I feel I have my diet back in balance!!
TaraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:37 AM   #2  
Tai

S/C/G: 272/111/Maintaining

Definitely take it one day or even one meal at a time. When even this became hard for me, I sometimes had to take it one hour at a time! I promise you it does get easier.
Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:35 PM   #3  
Starting over

S/C/G: 257.8/242.4/135

Height: 5' 5"

Congrats on getting your license! That's terrific.

You are very wise to take a minute to yourself--and that's an amazing amount of work to do! Can you hire a teenager for a couple of hours to watch the kids or help you out? It'd be a business expense, now, you know!

You can do it. You can have a truly wonderful on-plan diet day. You go girl.
Alana in Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 03:24 AM   #4  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

*deep breaths...* it will be just fine. You are getting PLENTY of exercise in right now so don't worry babe! It will all go as planned and you'll be in charge of a passel of rugrats in no time flat

I own a home daycare and yah... some days it bites but I would change a thing. I love my job
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:24 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 288/seeticker/140

Thanks all...I didn't do well, but we try try again.
TaraLee is offline   Reply With Quote