Old 09-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #1  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

Default From 30DS to Kathy Smith?

I just found 4 workout DVDs at Goodwill for $1.99 each so I had to get them! They are by Kathy Smith and are her Project: You series. I searched the forum and found out that many of you like her!

Now, I can handle the Shred and I'm looking for something different.

Have any of you had experience with this series? I like the Shred because I can do it even though I'm not very coordinated nor do I have good rhythm, nor can I dance. Will I be out of my league with the Kathy Smith DVDs?

I'm going to try them this weekend I think. I'm not ready to change my morning routine to a workout that I may not be able to muddle through!

But for under $8, I couldn't NOT get them, right?
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:20 PM   #2  

I haven't used Project You for a while, but from what I remember, the cardio was pretty much straight athletic moves. I don't remember there being any dance moves. It was easy to follow. I hope you enjoy the workouts.

Here is a link to some reviews of Project You. Scroll halfway down the page for "Project You." The reviews are listed alphabetically by title.

http://www.videofitness.com/instructors/ksmith.php

Take care,
sherry

Last edited by suzie76; 09-17-2009 at 08:20 PM.
suzie76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

The last kathy smith video I used was quite a long time ago, and I have no idea what series it was. But I'm as uncoordinated as they come and I had no problems.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:44 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

I've heard good things about P:You, what a great deal getting it for $8 bucks since it's $120+ dollars on beachbody. you can also check out beachbody's forum for people doing project you and the before/after photos.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:54 PM   #5  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

I've just picked it up and am waiting for it to ship. Let me know how it goes for you.

GL!
A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote