Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: SW:290 CW:ticker GW:189

Height: 5'7

Default So maybe I will lose this weight

First of thanks to all the supportive people helping me in my last posts about "am i ever going to lose this weight". I would like to shard my food for today.

Breakfastatmeal squares cereal with milk

Snack: 2 cups cottage cheese w 5 pieces of peaches in lite syrup (syrup was drained)
Cold brew iced tea bag with water, ice, and 3 packets of splenda.

Thats it so far

Lunch will be a salad with chicken, LF feta ch., vinegar for dressing, tomato and cucumber.

Afternoon snack:1 apple and another iced tea with splenda

Dinner will be Chicken, and broccolli.

Any suggestions??

My goal is to lose 15-20 pounds by dec 15th(my 21st bday). I want to cut out all soda and fast food. I am one of those ppl that cannot be good when I go out. If i must eat out I will go to a sit down where I can order fish or chicken with veggies.!!!
Breannaj1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey!

Did you really mean 2 cups of cottage cheese? Seems like a lot. Anyway, I prefer to use 2% cottage cheese--don't know what you eat. I like the flavor better. But I only eat 1/3 to 1/2 cup at a time.

If I were doing that dinner, I would make some brown rice to go with it--have only 1/2 measured cup of the cooked rice.

I'd also consider getting some lowfat string cheese (or more cottage cheese, or a couple dozen raw almonds) to go with that apple. Sometimes a "naked apple" makes me more hungry if I don't have something with protein.

When you add up the calories at the end of the day, let us know what it came up to.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW:290 CW:ticker GW:189

Height: 5'7

Oops I meant 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. Sorry Man i dont think i could eat 2 cups at one sitting. I ate some peanut butter with my apple. It was yummy now ill be full til dinner.
Breannaj1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:00 PM   #4  
Closed

S/C/G: 244/165/137

Height: 5' 7"

SO glad you're back at it!!!

Kira
kiramira is offline   Reply With Quote