Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-09-2009, 01:23 AM   #1  
SuperFreak

S/C/G: 330/319/150

Height: 5"5

Default Biggest Loser Preview

I seen the preview yesterday and thought, some of them women are at a lower weight then me with my 48 pound weight loss and that kind of hit me and
It just made me feel funky for a bit. Specially the tears of sorrow for being at that weight
That's them this is me, I know, I know.
I have tried the last couple times the casting was in Detroit to get on the show, but I'm done with that mess, waiting out in the freezing cold for hours upon hours , Forget that, I don't have time for that mess and I have no reason whats so ever to wait for a slim chance of being picked. I have moved on from those moments and just got on with it. Its not going to fall off on its own and I am not all knowing so I need to get on with the task of learning all about healthy nutrition. So just sharing some thoughts I encountered that made me feel blah for a moment but, showing that it happens and that it can pass.
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 275/222/140

Height: 5'6"

You have lost 48 lbs on your own, so feel great about that. You have proven you can do it. You don't need the help of Bob and Jillian. So you felt blah for a moment, but feel great for changing what you want to change about yourself on your own. You are doing great!

I love watching the show. Its great seeing the successes and body transformations they go through. But this site is so much more inspirational to me. Seeing the progress of all these real people who do it on their own is just awesome. You are an inspiration to me for having lost those 48 pounds!
utgirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

You are so pretty! And you are rocking with your 48-lb loss!
CJZee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

They tend to cast for the crazy - getting on the show isn't really any sort of validation it means "someone thinks I might be good crazy TV!"
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote