Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-02-2009, 01:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 283/246/140

Height: 5'4

Default Dork!

So i am a dork! I know it! but that is life and i will move on!

My mum and 2 of my brothers came to visit me this past week. HOllY man oh man is my mum bad for my healthy eating!

Thursday was a good points day, Friday was a good points day, saturday no breakfast, lunch half a beef dip, and a few sweet potatoe fries, dinner we ate out and had fish and chips, sunday we had rib steak, potatoes, and cabbage for dinner, no breakfast, lunch (dont remember), oh dear and a small smartie blizzard. Monday once again no breakfast, lunch some ice cream, dinner was a small prime rib and bake potatoe. Tuesday was no breakfast, small ny fries, and a hambuger from a&w. dinner chinese food!

OUCH!!?!?!?!? but it all tasted yummy... i really do not have a guilty feelings about eating it... I will just get back on the bus today, it took me 32 years to put the weight one, whats one extra week to take it off...
princess jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #2  
the camera adds 10 lbs

S/C/G: 258/ticker/185

princess, i would have done the same...the only problem for me is that im stuck in the cycle of going off plan on weekends, seems that happens to a lot of people..sounds like youve got it under control
david is offline   Reply With Quote