Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-02-2009, 12:43 PM   #1  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

Default venting, i hate plateaus

so for the 4th week in a row my weight is between 179 and 181. it is the lowest its been in this little yoyo (179.2), but that adds up to a big fat 0.4 lb loss this week, and the way things have been going ill probably gain it back this week. what really sucks is that my period was last week so i was sort of expecting a good drop this week like usually happens after my period. nope.

i have been meticulously counting calories. keeping on plan every day. im really glad i watched that video someone posted this week (if you dont give up, you cant fail) because this morning i was about at the end of my rope. i have been trying so hard this week to keep my spirits and attitude up even though i feel like im failing, but with every week that i dont lose any weight, i just feel like giving up more and more. i know i cant, but it is just SO frustrating.
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #3  
Move It To Lose It

S/C/G: 286/281/180

Height: 5'8"

I can't really give any advice since I just started a week and a half ago. However, I hope your weight starts to drop soon
loseitforgoodnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #4  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

I see you live in the Mid-west...Do you suffer from allergies by chance? The rag-weed, and golden rod are in full bloom and those pollens make me swell up like a balloon. I have difficulties with weightloss (water retention) this time of year because of the extra "histamine" my body produces. Anti-histamines make me very anxious and so I just suffer. Could this be a problem with you?

Last edited by Lori Bell; 09-02-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Plateau's suck. No doubt about it. I have been there and so have many others and we all hate it. BUT YOU MUST NOT GIVE UP!!!! Keep up with your calorie counting ? Do you exercise ? If not, try getting more exercise into your life. Take a walk. Take two walks. Go for a bike ride, go swimming, do something . Persevere and you will see the scale moving down again.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:32 PM   #6  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

yeah im going to try amping up the exercise this week. ugh. its just so frustrating. i do have allergies, but not terrible ones or anything. ill keep you girls posted on how this week goes.
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote