Old 08-31-2009, 05:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/208/150

Height: 5'8

Default Vitaops?

Does anyone know if Vitatops are allowed on the EFS, and if so, in which cycle? They're always 100 calories and made from whole wheat flour which is why I love them so much. Plus, the fiber content is wonderful. It would be great if they were allowed, lol
JerseyGirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

I'm assuming it's a bread type thing or a muffin, but I've never heard of them. In cycle 2 and 3 you get whole wheat or whole grain bread - perhaps you could sub the Vita there.
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/208/150

Height: 5'8

Darn, 6 days to go until I can have one then. Thanks for the info! Vitatops are amazing little muffin top/cake type things that come frozen. The Chocolate, for instance, has only 100 calories, 6 grams of fiber, has minimal sugar, and is made from whole wheat flour. When I'm craving chocolate or cake, I reach for a chocolate vitatop. It's actually better than a piece of chocolate cake, taste wise, in my opinion. They are a truly great invention. I order mine online from their website so I can get more flavors, as my grocery store only sells 4 flavors. If you have a sweet tooth, they're a real lifesaver.
JerseyGirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:06 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

You are allowed 5 hershey kisses as a snack - you get 2 snacks a day. I had a small piece of dark chocolate one night instead because I didn't have kisses. It's the only sweet I've had except stevia in my coffee and on my yogurt - oh, and I've had lots of fruit, which I guess is sweet.

Day 2 Cycle 2 for me!
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/158

Height: 5ft 7in

You are allowed to have two 100 calorie snacks per day on EFS. I don't see a reason why you couldn't eat that as one of your snacks if it is only 100 calories.
joyc21 is offline   Reply With Quote