Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2002, 09:56 PM   #1  

Unhappy Gazelle - different models?

I am very interested in Tony Little's Gazelle, but am confused if there are different models and styles. Does anyone out there with one have any input for me. I am seeing prices range from $99 to $199 and have seen Gazelle Freestyle, Gazelle Edge... I am so confused! Help. Thanks
Old 07-13-2002, 12:27 PM   #2  
Getting healthier daily!!

Default Gazelle....

Yes, there are different models. The newest one has a heart rate monitor in the handles. Hopefully someone on this board will post better information than I can. I just wanted to let you know that you were not imagining things!!!

Also, Weslo makes an Air Strider. I have one and love it. It is the same idea as the Gazelle but is heavier and does not have the elastic bands.

If you get a Gazelle I'm sure you will like it.
Old 07-19-2002, 05:55 PM   #3  
Each Bite of Sugar...

I bought the Gazelle via QVC where it's called the Air Glider and I love it. It's very easy on my knee and is a great workout.

It's better as a resistance than aerobic, though.

I wouldn't pay what Tony Little is asking. I paid $125 when it was Today's Special Value - I wouldn't pay more than that.

FWIW
Closed Thread