Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2002, 05:00 PM   #1  

Default Another Forum Newbie

I'm on Week 7 and have lost 15.2 lbs. so far. Looking forward to posting here.
Old 07-13-2002, 12:07 AM   #2  

hi there. i am on week 8 and have lost 15.4 pounds. do u exersise daily???
Old 07-13-2002, 02:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 233/233/175

Height: 5'9"

Hi Missy! I am pretty new to the boards also! Just wanted to welcome you! Have a great weekend!
Old 07-13-2002, 03:31 AM   #4  

Hi Missy, where in Texas are you? I'm just outside of Houston. I used to have a close friend named Missy. Congratulations on your success, you're doing great!
upandaway
Old 07-15-2002, 12:19 PM   #5  

I don't exercise EVERY day, but I try to.

I'm in the Northern part of Houston, 1960 area.

Last edited by missy_n_texas; 07-15-2002 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-15-2002, 02:11 PM   #6  
One day at a time.

Default Hi and Welcome!

I've been on these boards for a little while, and frankly they're great! So welcome, I've been on WW for almost 5 weeks, and I've lost 19.6lbs. but I need some friends to help keep me going!

You're doing great, just keep it up! BTW I'm missy too, but go by Melissa now! I'm in Paris, Texas which is Northeast of Dallas, on the Ok. line.

Take care, and have a healthy OP week!
Old 07-16-2002, 10:12 AM   #7  

Well well well, would you lood at all these Texas girls! Missy I live in Humble, just few miles from this end of 1960. We moved here 18 years ago and I can't believe much this area has grown. I love living here, but lately would wish for sunnier weather!

Mel, my brother and his family used to live in Paris, I spent one summer babysitting for them. You're doing great too, 19 pounds in 5 weeks, awesome!

Keep up the great work, ya'll!

upandaway
Old 07-16-2002, 11:13 AM   #8  
One day at a time.

Default Pray for me!

Well ladies, it's weigh in day for me! I'm a little affraid though, kind of hitting an attitude plateau plus PMS isn't helping? So cross your finger, and say a little prayer for me, I need it!

Sounds like we've got a nice little bunch here! UPANDAWAY, we have a friend that lives in Humble, and that's where we spent our honeymoon seven years ago! We've only been in Paris for 3 and a half years, before that we lived in Baton Rouge, La.

Have a nice OP day!
Old 07-16-2002, 08:23 PM   #9  

well I am a MALE texan.....who luvs these boards, although I don't post that often. I am in the western dessert area (Odessa)..hopefully returning to Dallas soon. I have been OP for 5 weeks and down 23#....yipee.....I wish people would notice daw-gone it .:

later guys,

-nate

P.S keep bein' losers
Old 07-16-2002, 09:08 PM   #10  
One day at a time.

Hi,

Weigh in went better than I thought it would! I lost 2.6lbs for a total of 22.2 lbs. ! Yea, bring on week 6!!!

Hi Nate, you're doing great, keep it up!

Ladies keep going!

274.2/252/135
Old 07-17-2002, 02:33 AM   #11  

congrats mel......that is great, gotta luv those surprise losses, when ya psych yourself up for a gain and ya lose....:-)

keep on losin'

-Nate
Old 07-17-2002, 09:13 AM   #12  

Default Happy Humpday deep in the heart of Texas

Mel, here's a happy dance for you You're doing great!

Hi Nate, welcome! You're doing terrific, too! Be patient, folks will notice the loss, when you least expect it and are least prepared for it probably. But what a feeling when it does start to happen. The important thing is that YOU know and YOU notice, keep up the great work! How are you doing Missy?

I'm plugging along. My kids kept me up all night and I just didn't have the energy to do aerobics today so I'll have to hit the old bike and make up some time/calories there.

You guys have a great day, and many many congrats again, Mel!
upandaway
Old 07-17-2002, 09:16 AM   #13  
One day at a time.

Morning friends,

Thanks Nate, you're right it was a nice surprise! And as for someone noticing, I know what you mean, but it's coming SOON!!! So dress your best and get ready for the compliments!

Nate, Is it work that's going to bring you to Dallas? (if that's not too personal) We're about 2 hours from there, but enjoying going to the Mall (we have no Mall in Paris!) and to Bass Pro shop!

Upandaway, I'm with you, we need some sun! We've been getting a lot of rain too, which is uncommon because it's usually very dry here during the summer.

Well my new friends, keep up the good fight and have a healthy OP day!
Old 07-17-2002, 09:20 AM   #14  
One day at a time.

Upandaway, we almost posted together! Thank you for the encouraging words, it's been a rough week and I need a new attitude! Again, THANKYOU! And you too Nate, y'all have made my day!
Old 07-17-2002, 05:37 PM   #15  

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I truly love these boards (I also go to WW.com and DWLZ). I am convinced that they have made and will make a difference this time. In previous attempts, I have given up by week 6 or 7.

Looking forward to chatting with you!
Closed Thread