Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 04:58 PM   #1  
Diet Freak ;)

Thumbs down Newbie Here

Hello everyone,

I decided to come over here and check this site out. A friend had started a forum on another board and gave this web address. I am 31 and have already lost my weight. I have lost almost 60 lbs but am still needing support to keep it off.

REally looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Sinnrah
Old 07-10-2002, 08:27 PM   #2  

Hello Sinnrah,

Welcome to this site. My name is Cathy. I am also new here. I joined about one month ago. I have made a lot of new friends here. I'm sure you will to. Wow, you have lost 60 pounds. That's great! Congratulations!!! You must feel wonderful.

I have been on W.W. for six weeks now and I have lost 15.4 pounds. I have a long ways to go. But I have stayed on plan, and I don't plan to fall off. I hope. I have gotten so much support on line. It is such a big help to me. It's hard to stay

You have done a great job. Do you mind if I ask how long it took you? I wish you the very best with your success. Anytime you need support, you will fine us here. Congratulations and stay

Take care, and "God Bless." Cathy
Old 07-10-2002, 11:44 PM   #3  
Diet Freak ;)

Hi Cathy,

I started dieting after Xmas of 2001. So it has taken me about 6 months to get down to what I am right now. And it is a struggle everytday. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. So glad to hear about your weightloss. WAY TO GO.

Sinnrah
Old 07-11-2002, 05:43 AM   #4  
Dancing those pounds away

Welcome Sinnrah !!
Congratulations on your wonderful weight loss.
You have made a wise decision to join a support system to help you keep it off. I think keeping it off is equally as challenging.
You will find lots of support here in 3FC. I "think" they even have a Main Board topic for maintance. Check it out and see.
You are always welcomed here either way.
Old 07-11-2002, 12:24 PM   #5  
Diet Freak ;)

Thank you very much.....I love that little picture of yours...it is so cute.

and yes...the maintaing is the hardest part for me. It always has been. But so far so good. I am completely hooked on these boards.

So far i love this board.

Thanks for the welcome

Sinnrah
Closed Thread