Old 08-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #1  
*WeightLoss Diva*

S/C/G: 275/216/160

Height: 5'6"

Exclamation I need Help staying on track!!!!!

I'm looking for someone i can email on a daily bases to keep me on track and motivated! I use to have a friend i use to email everyday and it help me lose 49lbs...But my friend is going through some hard times and is not able to email as much!! i have been slipping up that past couple week i have no motivation to keep going! I feel like i can't do it anymore, so i need someone that can help me see that i can keep going.. and that im worth it!!
I WILL DO THE SAME for them , and share any weightloss tips and expirences that worked for me in the past.. Cause i know sometimes it can get a bit discouraging to lose weight by yourself..as i have to do..
i have posted in introductions for a wieghtloss buddy ,with no response, i will not give up..
Please dont be shy..

(((Hugs)))Nan
ChubbieVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #2  
future bikini-wearer

S/C/G: 237/in between/150

Height: 5'7"

Default sounds like a great idea

I'd be happy to give you my email. You're not a stalker, right?? I'll send you a PM. I just joined here too and I don't really have someone in my life that I can really talk about weight loss with. Thanks for posting!
girllovesmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:28 PM   #3  
*WeightLoss Diva*

S/C/G: 275/216/160

Height: 5'6"

I already emailed you hun !! I am really thankful!
ChubbieVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #4  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

I think that thats the reason I come on this site daily because it keeps me in line. Hearing from others and seeing how they are dealing with the samethings I am is such a big help. I had actually got down to 220 and gain most of it back and I think most of it was due to not coming on here. Sometime in life you need to be around folks that are experiencing some of what you are and besides 3fatchicks no one in my circle is trying to lose weight so this site is a HUGE help.
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote