Old 08-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/200/155

Height: 5'6"

Default What to do with..........

so many clothes that do not fit---they are too small and why am I housing them? Ugh! HELP me as i have never been so overwhelmed in my life! I want comfortable clothes to wear to the gym--not tight clothes, I mean really!
NCGAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #2  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

I would hang on to them for now. That way you will have "new" clothes as you lose the weight.

Since starting my journey I have made three donations of clothes that no longer fit.... TOO BIG!!! I promised myself that I would NOT keep those around this time.
CruiseCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #3  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Definitely hold on to them! It's rewarding to be able to fit back into your old clothes, and also nice not to have to run out and buy 100% new clothes (although buying some new clothes is fun, too!).

But definitely, do get some clothes that you are comfortable working out in. You don't need anything extra standing in between you and getting moving...
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:38 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/200/155

Height: 5'6"

Thank you ladies.....
NCGAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #5  
kathi

S/C/G: 172/172/140

Height: 5'3"

I had a friend once share with me that she had a "wish shelf" where she stored the clothes she wanted to fit into again. I've done the same thing myself - it's awesome to be able to pull down an old favorite and find out it fits again! another suggestion, if you don't want to spend a lot of clothes that will be too big for you in the near future. buy some comfortable clothes at a local goodwill or consignment shop. then you won't feel bad about spending the money...or about re-donating them ; )
weightlosswanted is offline   Reply With Quote