Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 07-29-2009, 08:14 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Smile The Hungries Have Attacked

Wow. Our son is 3 months old and I am SO hungry I could eat my shirt half the time. I am tracking calories(1800)/exercising and loosing weight at about 1 - 1.5 lbs per week. But holy cow!! I have been so hungry by the end of the day I end up having a bowl of shredded wheat before bed (or worse, a big burrito from that taco stand down the street!).

Trying to fill up on all the wonderful summer veggies coming out of the garden, whole grain breads and lean meats. And water...water, water, water. But man...I'm HUNGRY!

Milk production is UP as well - I remember this from last time. From now until the next 3 months when he starts solids, I will be a milk making momma! Anyway, just needed to talk about it. It runs through my head to just scrap my weightloss endeavors until later - but I must perservere!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #2  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Have you ever tried the Shiratake noodles? The whole bag is just 40 calories. Also, egg white omlettes are complete lifesavers especially if you have fresh veggies from your garden.

Yes, you WILL persevere. Don't be hungry though! Too many choices that A-ok!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/125

Height: 5'2

I agree. I'm more hungry these days than when I was pregnant!
Kyla0709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:22 AM   #4  
funny mummy

S/C/G: 166/150/130

Height: 5ft 6"

I didnt gain a single pound while i was pregnant, i weighes less once id given birth than i did when i got pregnant. but 3months into breastfeeding, i got RAVENOUS!!! and put on all the weight i shouldve done while i was pregnant doh! i completely sympathise. i didnt have your will power though im afraid, i just ate!
Lilbert is offline   Reply With Quote