Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2002, 10:31 AM   #1  
Anyone have chocolate?

Default New to the program

Hi All,
I have recently purchased WW online. I am waiting for the program to arrive and am excited about what lies ahead. I have stuggled with my weight all my adult life. I'm hoping that this program and support here will help me reach my weightloss goals. If anyone has any "tips" to help me along the way I would appreciate any input. Are any of you using the 2002 program and is it easy to use. I found the last time I lost weight I was meal planning for the week ahead. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all here and thank you in advance for your suuport and knowledge that you'll share!
Blessings, Bree
Old 07-03-2002, 01:59 PM   #2  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Angry

Good Luck Bree!!
Visit and post often for great support on these threads

Ask any question - there is always someone that knows the answer

Dana
Old 07-04-2002, 10:29 AM   #3  

Welcome Bree - it sounds like you are really motivated which is great. I have only been doing the ww program for a week now, but I am already seeing results. The two best bits of advice I can offer are - make sure you use your journal and for the first few weeks measure everything - portion sizes are very deceiving!!! My idea of a cup was no where near reality!!!!! Make it fun and chat with everyone here they can really help you through the tough days. Good Luck
Closed Thread