Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2002, 09:03 PM   #1  

Default Newbie

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the posts here and have become very interested in the BFL program. I have ordered the book and am anxiously awaitng it's arrival. I have been doing WW for the past 9 weeks I started out doing well lost 13 pounds the first 3 weeks. After that things began to go down hill I regained 6 of that, and just can't seem to regain focus.
I know water helps a lot I was doing well with that when I had losses with WW. I have slowed down tremdously with water drinking and so has my weight loss. I will start with picking up on water drinking again, I have seen that it is also a key component with BFL. If there is any other tips for a beginner to start with while waiting for the I would greatly appreciate it.

By the way as far as the exercise portion DH and I recenlty made a couple of purchases an Orbitrek for Cardio and a home gym that has a pucnhing bag and a speed bag on it as well as the other basic weight lifting stuff, i'm not familiar with the proper names. It has the bar that you pull down, the 2 bars you pull toward your chest, the leg lift thing. I'm new to all of this. I have been doing a lot of reading on the Net trying to gain as much information as I can. Think I forgot to mention I have a lot of weight to loose. It will be a long journey but I have to start somewhere and I have to do something I'm really tired of being overweight and out of shape.

Well thanks for taking the time to listen.
Circles
Old 07-12-2002, 03:58 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi Circles Has your book arrived? I'm considering ordering it, I'm curious about the entire program. Good luck with it and please keep us posted!
Old 07-12-2002, 05:17 PM   #3  
Uber-Moderator!!

Oops - sorry about overlooking this post duhhh...

Circles AND Suzanne (along with anyone else hanging out here) - we always start our new threads with 'basic BFL information'. Feel free to hang out at www.leanandstrong.com as well - most of the regulars here at 3FC's BFL/BB board do - it's a WEALTH of info & support!
Old 07-12-2002, 06:07 PM   #4  
Ilene the Bean

Hi Circles,

Welcome to our Circle of Friends, good luck with the BFL plan, it's not hard to follow at all, IMO, just hang in there....

Lana....
Old 07-12-2002, 10:01 PM   #5  

Default BFL SUZANNE

Hi Suzanne

I did not get my book yet, but I will keep you posted. I ordered it from HALF.COM.
Old 07-12-2002, 10:12 PM   #6  
Uber-Moderator!!

Sometimes it takes a while to get books from Half as they use media mail (Book rate). But I LOVE their prices and their setup is really easy to use...

Circles - stay tuned...and feel free to lurk/post on the main thread (and of course at L&S).
Closed Thread