Old 07-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #1  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Default Blue Bombshells - Week 9 Chat

Thought I'd start this for Dixie since it's been a rough week for her.

How is everyone holding up?

I had a good week and I signed up for another race in the fall (Hot Chocolate 15k) to keep my fitness progress going. It's a bit scary (9.3 miles!) but I'll walk the end if I have to. Plus they serve Chocolate at the end! Mmm...

Here is to a great week for EVERYONE!
Old 07-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #2  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone. Crazy here again.. just saying hi. Karate is at five for my two oldest, 5-6pm and 6-7pm, but went to beach yesterday and Em got her shoes wet and since she likes to play with her shoes we can't find any matches.. Sooo since I washed these we need to go buy a pair and these I will be keeping in my closet up high so I will be sure to have them for her when we have to go somewhere.

So off to get them all ready to leave in a little while. Seaworld is Wed thru Friday so won't be here. Hope you all have a great OP week!!!

Hope things are better for you soon too, Dee.
Thanks for starting this thread Idealmuse.
Hi to everyone!!! Who is all still with us? Everyone take a sec to say hello!!!

Hugs! Selina
Old 07-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #3  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Oooops... just posted on old thread. Didnt realize this was started. Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 212/ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone!
This week was good and not good. I slipped on food, but busted butt in the exercise to make up for it, so pretty much evened out in the end...oh well.

This coming week we are going on vacation so I'll keep my fingers crossed to just not gain! Too much good food like lobster we partake in only once a year, so we try to go walking, etc. to keep up with the indulgence. Fun to go walking and swimming every day and chat to catch up with friends we only see once a year.

Have a great week everyone!

~Suzie

everyone!

Old 07-20-2009, 08:41 PM   #5  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Happy Week 9 to everyone. I failed not to eat chips tonight...sigh...just a few handfuls but I wasn't going to eat them until I came face to face with them...and then I gobbled them up. When I get home I'm not buying chips. They aren't going to have a place in my cupboard (at least not on any regular basis).
Old 07-20-2009, 11:35 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Back from a whirlwind vacation that included my bridal shower, so I'm almost certain to be up for WI tomorrow morning. I'm right back OP now that I'm home, though!

About 80 days til the wedding, so it's time to really step up the strength training and get serious about starting our marriage healthy and strong!
Old 07-21-2009, 02:36 AM   #7  

Hey everyone! I had a GREAT loss this past week but not for a great reason- I lost big because I have SWINE FLU! I kid you not! I've got Strep Throat on top of it. It's pretty crappy. No stomach ick but pretty much everything else.

I didn't exercise at all because I'm so beat that just doing a load of dishes wipes me out. Still trying to eat okay or at least ENOUGH calories that I don't go into starvation mode. I'm really hoping to get over it this week. I would rather have had a good loss because I kicked it in the butt. Losses that happen when sick usually bounce back as soon as you get well. I guess we'll see on the scale next week!
Old 07-21-2009, 07:45 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Sorry I wasn't around last week. Been so busy. In-Laws are in town then they are leaving for Panama for two years. Had a graduation, birthday party, and a farewell party this weekend so needless to say my weight is way up but I will work my butt off this week to get it back down. Forgot to weigh in yesterday but I was taking a freebie anyway.

Binders-Hope you feel better soon. We had two kids at the elementary school where I work contract it too.

Marianne-wow only 80 days left. Congrats...Hope you enjoyed your bridal shower and got loads of stuff for your new life together!

Retired-Once everyone leaves tomorrow I have vowed to clean out my pantry too. All things that are a temptation for me are getting given away and not coming back in. Chips are a real problem for me too!

Selena-Have fun at Sea World.

Ideal-your are doing fabulous. You are really an inspiration to me. Keep up the hard work!

Have a great Tuesday!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #9  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

bindersbee hope you feel better soon!
Old 07-21-2009, 11:37 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Idealmuse-You are doing fantastic, with your running, I'm still stuck on week 2of my C25K, can't seem to get past 45secs running, should be up to 90sec, but I will keep plugging away. You are my inspiration, thank you.

Soon2-Sounds like fun, have a great time

Nixmom-hope things are getting less hectic for you

suzie-have a wonderful vacation, looks like you have a great plan to get in that exercise.

retiredone-I know, salty {and sweet} are my biggest weakness, I think not having them in sight is a great idea.

practice- getting close, so happy for you, and here's to 80 Great OP days for you!!

bindersbee-You take care of yourself, that sounds like quite a bit for one person to have to deal with, hope you are feeling better very soon. Take it easy on yourself {if possible, get alot of rest}

Mary-Wow, lots of partying for you!! Nice to be getting back to some kind of normal, won't it?

dixied-thinking of you-hope you take care!

To All that I missed Hello-hope all is well

Well other than trying to stay OP and getting in my daily exercise, not much new. My DH does have an interview today, not many will, give a 54yr old an interview these days, let alone a job opportunity, so I'm hopeful this will be good.
Well have a great day everyone!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #11  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

I'm here til tomorrow. Hi everyone. I have been working on the yard, the house, laundry and cooking til just now since I woke up. I am just sitting for the first time today! And that's to eat and drink something for the first time today! Needless to say, I'm still so busy I can't think. Lucky to get to post at all.

Hope you all have a great week.

Hugs, Selina
Old 07-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Hi again ladies!

Happy to report that yesterday I was POP! Ate exactly my WW points for the day, and went to the gym.

While we were at the gym, my fiance and I signed up for individual assessments with one of the trainers at the gym. We'll start there and then probably do a couple solo sessions with him, and then he said he could train us together! Getting fit and spending time together sounds like a great plan to me

Have a great day bombshells!
Old 07-22-2009, 04:55 PM   #13  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

Aww Marianne, that will be so cool for you to do it together. That sure will help you both maintain the habits you gain. Congrats on that!!

About to leave for SA now.. talk to you all when I get back. Take care!

Selina
Old 07-23-2009, 08:13 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Went to my bosses retirement party last night and partied too much! But all of my engagements are over for awhile so I can really get focused again. My dd and I did Bob's (BL) weight loss Yoga dvd yesterday. EEK! My legs are killing me today. That work out was crazy. I never knew Yoga could be so hard. Plan on having a POP day today.

Marianne- Sounds like a plan. I would love to have a personal trainer. I think you will do great with a partner.

Selena-Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Have a great Thursday!
Old 07-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #15  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

I feel like an idiot. A) It's Thursday, not Tuesday like I thought. B) I forgot to ask someone to do the figures for me this week since I'm technically on vacation and C) my USB with the chart is at my office...900 miles away.

I've emailed a coworker to forward me the chart, so I should have the numbers no later than 6 or 7pm tonight. Depending on family drama of course.

Would ya'll say a prayer for my cousin. She's expecting baby number 4, and she just found out that there might be something wrong with him. Finally the boy she's been wanting after 3 little girls, and now this.

I haven't formally exercised at all this vacation, but I've been doing some major housework/yardwork and renovations for my mom, so I'm burning a lot of calories.

I'll be back later.