Old 07-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #1  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

Default CC Buddies? I need to confess.....

Where are y'all?! How are you doing on your plans?

I've completely gotten off plan since Wed. I ate under my calories on Thursday, but not yesterday (Friday). My mom took my kiddo for the night so mommy and daddy went out for a romantic dinner-which included beer and dessert!!! My sister and her family will be here this week to visit-I anticipate dining out at least 3 times this week. Ugh, I need some butt kicking!!!!!
Oh, and I got on the scale yesterday for my weigh in. Let's just say I was NOT happy.

dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 175 / 140 / 120

Height: 5'2"

At least it doesn't sound like you're giving up Maybe you can make some healthier choices dining out this week. Skip the alcohol and desert! Or just have a bite of what somebody else is having if you really want a taste.

Don't let it derail you! I bet you can get your weight back down (assuming you gained from yesterday) by the end of the week even though you have family visiting.
peccavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215.5/185.5/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi dietcokehead98 - hmmm...

How about a fun challenge?

I'll be eating out some this week also. How about if we come back here and share something that we did to make healthier choices? For instance, when I go out to dinner, one thing I do is order a dry baked potato and eat it with ketchup. I feel like I'm eating french fries, even though I do get funny looks from others sometimes!

Anyway, I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I thought it might be a fun idea to try. I'll look back in this week!

Best wishes for a "losing" week for you!
beth4365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Rather than planning on dining out, plan for dinners at home so you can control what goes in them. You can enlist your guests to help prepare, even do homemade pizza night where everyone picks their own toppings but you already know what the calories are and can make sure there are lots of lean options.

Go on some hikes with them, incorporate exercise into the visit.
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:48 PM   #5  

Hello!! I have been out of town for a week. Sorry no updates, I didn't have the computer access I thought I would.

I have not been doing that great. Hmmm... I don't like it. Must get back to it!
teresab is offline   Reply With Quote