South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 07-16-2009, 03:39 PM   #1  
One day at a time!

Default P1 Cheat-am I ok?

Hi, I'm new here on 3FC althoug I have lurked on and off for a long time. I have a question for anyone who can help:

On day 7 I ended up at MIL house at dinner with relatives. I knew she was making roast but she usually has salad and it wasn't there like I planned. So I ate about 3-4 oz of roast, about 2 T mashed potatoes and about 1-2 T corn because I was starving. Then I really screwed up and ate a sliver of strawberry rhubarb pie. I knew my calories for the day were really low because I hadn't been home all day and had only eaten a small salad for lunch. I went right back on plan and have been there for 4 days. I haven't had any cravings at all since then and I feel GREAT and have lots of energy and motivation but I wonder if I am really "cleansed"? Should I do an additional week of P1 just to be sure? I was really craving fruit in the first week but I haven't had that problem since about day 5
LunchLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 05:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

to The Beach, LunchLady!

If you haven't experienced any cravings yet since your little cheat, then I'd say just continue on with Phase 1 until you've completed your two weeks, and move on to Phase 2.

Now that you've posted, how about introducing yourself and joining us in the daily chats?
cottagebythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi LunchLady

It sounds like you are doing fine, maybe that happened so you would start posting here. It sounds like you may be finishing P1.

I really love these forums. By posting daily, I have made a personal connection which seems to be helping me stay OP.

Nice to meet you!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote