Old 07-14-2009, 07:03 PM   #1  
"Love Me Some Me"

S/C/G: H:267 C: see ticker G:150ish

Height: 5'4

Default New Elliptial At Gym

I am now in love with another type of elliptical. I have been a devoted EFX user, however, I am nowdedicated to another. The True CS ellipital is amazing. The motion feels better than the PRECOR. It seems to create more of a workout. Have any of you ever used it. I know the calories burned are just an estimate. But, mentally, it feels so good to see 1100 kcal burned in an hour and an half and 10miles completed. I don't count calories burned or eat more or less based on workouts. Who knows how close/far off this is. But, it is a nice way to kind of see that really in the long run the blood sweat and tears are counting towards something. Up until this week, I would used the PECOR everyday for approx 45-60min. My 1.5 hour workouts really surprised me. I was so comfortable on the machine (even after increasing the workload) that I just kept going.

http://www.truefitness.com/commercia...r-machine.aspx
jenhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I think they call those cross trainers? I've tried one before and they are pretty interesting.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote