Height: 5'-4"

Default Blue Bombshells - Week 6 Chat

Happy Monday!
Old 06-29-2009, 12:52 PM   #2  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Good morning Bombshells!!!

I'm half asleep, stayed up til 3 am shredding all of what needed it, and filed papers, etc. Best to do that when kids are not climbing on you.

I'm up 2.5 lbs this morning from yesterday morning. So confused but I know it'll go away. Happens when I don't sleep right but not usually this much difference. TOM isn't due til July 6 or so.. I think. And I did have some salt yesterday but didn't go off plan. There is NO way I gained that when I was POP. LOL. Dh says not to weigh all the time. Uggh, why do I weigh every day??? Not good.

Ah well, life goes on. We are organizing the house this week bc we may be adopting two more sweeties!! They are boys, almost 2 and almost 3. Not sure if I told you guys yet. I can't wait to meet them!!! Hope they come soon but we have no idea when they will. It will be even harder then to find time to post or do much else! LOL. So weird, our kids might end up being 7,4,3,2,1 by this fall. I will be soooo super busy. But it will be worth it to finally have my whole family and then I want a Mother's ring!!! Been waiting forever for it!!!! I'm so proud of all my babies.

And omg, I read someone moved, I'm sorry I'm a ditz, don't remember who it was and can't look since it's on the old thread, I am sooo glad I may never move again. We bought this house in 06. No time to post then either!!! LOL. I bet you are happy that's done! Now you just hafta unpack. I know it's tiring! Hope it goes smoothly for you all.

Big hugs to you all, thanks for making all our new threads each week Dee.

Selina
Old 06-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 311/Ticker/175

Height: 5'6''

My In laws have finally packed up and gone home. So nice to have a quiet space again. Well it looks like over the course of the month I have lost only 6 pounds. Much different than month prior, but that's normal I think. I did get to open a reward envelope yesterday which turned out to be sandals. We went and there was a sale so I got 2 pairs! Very nice, I am happy and cannot wait til I get to my next one. Hope everyone is having a great day.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #4  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Gek - 6 pounds is great for a month I think. Good average of 1.5 per week. I know it's hard to be patient when you look at the whole picture, but it all adds up quicker then you know it.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #5  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Gek - 6 pounds a month is great! I got curious this morning and did the math:

I've lost 56.5 lbs / 44 inches / 11% body fat

and it's taken me:

924 days or…
2 years, 6 months, 1 week, and 2 days or...
131 weeks and 2 days or...
30 months, 1 week, and 2 days

That works out to:

.43 lbs/week

or

1.88 lbs/month
Old 06-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

You are such a numbers geek Dix. I love it!
Old 06-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 212/ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

Hey all,
I had such a crazy week, I was not surprized to see a goose egg of a loss this week. It's so discouraging....oh well.
I wanted a little motivation, so when I saw a new issue of Shape mag at the store, I bought it, and it's kind of lifted my spirits.
It's SO daggone HOT here in GA, that it was in the mid 80's and SO humid even in the dark last night when I went for a walk. It makes you feel SO BLAH. uhg.

Congrats dixied on your amazing loss and making it SO far!

That's my big problem, to stick with it without giving up and throwing in the towel. Which is so easy to do, and I've done it SO many times before

Have a great evening everyone!

~Suzie

everyone!

Old 06-29-2009, 07:38 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Sorry Team but I posted a gain this week. I promise to be back on track this week. I will count my calories, write down everything that goes into my mouth, and workout 6 times. I am going to see the trainer tomorrow so I will let u know how that goes.

Congrats to all who lost this week. Keep up the hard work!
Old 06-29-2009, 11:10 PM   #9  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hello team members. I almost missed out on posting my weight this week because I've been super busy with preparations for DS's wedding. I was in the kitchen and noticed it was after midnight and I knew I was still safe because of the difference in the time zones. I've been hard at work everyday from dawn til almost dawn again. Less than 2 weeks to go and then I can concentrate on myself again. Must run as the oven timer is going off. Don't want to burn that wedding food.

Take care.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:38 AM   #10  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

So I've decided to continue my absolutely lovely, wonderful weekend o'accomplishments by being this weeks biggest loser for our team, and breaking my record speed for 1 mile. As of this morning my new personal best for 1 mile is 9:44.

With a week like this I'm thinking about playing to lotto!
Old 06-30-2009, 12:53 PM   #11  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Hi there! I hope everyone has been doing well. I'm still away from home with the wedding and honeymoon and my internet access has been a lot more iffy than I had planned on. (Well not that I planned on a LOT of internet access either but... hoped to at least be able to reliably catch up and check in here more often! )

Trying to do as well as possible while we're away -- it's challenging with all the eating out, especially when we're on the road. We drove from IL to WA, quite a drive! The first leg of the trip, I really had no time to pack stuff up because my er husband (!) decided we'd leave early and asked me to do a few last minute things, but I was able to get things like fruit and a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with lots and lots of lettuce for a later span of the trip.

I also got a scale for the trip and had weighed myself a few times against the one I'd been using to make sure I knew how much to adjust, but of course I forgot to pack it argh. Oh well I'll be back later this week!

Hope everyone has a good week
Old 06-30-2009, 02:09 PM   #12  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

Hi everyone! Hope you have a great day. I have to do our billing so can't stay. Big hugs to you all!

Selina
Old 06-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #13  
Token Vulcan

Hey everyone! Yikes, we're back to gettin' our butts kicked by those rockets, lol!

The last few days have blessed me with a cough/cold and an early TOM. I was able to post a loss since I weighed in on Saturday morn (whew) but who knows what this week will bring. LOL, I went to Atlantic City on Saturday (lost about $111) and indulged just a little but when I was a pound higher on Sunday, I was like, no way did I eat that much. But getting TOM the next day answered that.

This has been some weird week with all the celebrity deaths--Ed McMahon, Farrah, Michael, Billy Mays, Fred Travalena. Stop already.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #14  
Joggernaut

S/C/G: 172/165

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone!

Well, I have been planning out my food for the first time ever and its going really well! I aim for 1200 plus fruit, so usually 1300 or so. Before I was averaging 1600 a day. I guess for a short girl like me, 1600 is maintenance, even with exercise because I didn't gain but I haven't LOST in like... 4 months! But I have a feeling this will work for me.

I've also been exercising quite a bit so... come on body! Change!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 06-30-2009, 09:10 PM   #15  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

Talking

Done with our billing, finallly!!!! Still working on the kids rooms, trying to get everything ready for the new babies. We are on edge, waiting to hear what day they'll come. It's gonna be great!!!!

I am sooo happy my dh is helping me finally get the house organized. Don't you feel better when things around you are in order. Chaos makes me feel cluttered and my eating is worse when things are in disarray. I've read that it is linked. Glad it's going away tho!

Hmm, so red won? Man! We gotta step it up, Bluezers!!! Let's each shoot for an extra glass of water, maybe when we first wake up? Even a small glass, just more than we were having before. Also, 10 extra minutes of moving, in any way, even marching in place, while watching tv or watching dinner cook on the stove. LOL. I do that! I don't bother posting my exercise because I never know how many minutes I add up all day but just too hard to count when I'm taking care of my kids and baby. But I do what I can. And if it's in short spurts it doesn't aggravate my heel.

Let's beat 'em this time!!!! We needa kick their butts this week!!!

Bye for now Bombshells!!!!
Selina