Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2002, 08:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Default @ PNG....or anyone else....

I saw that you have(or should I say had) an exercise ball....did you use it a lot? Are they easy to use? Is the exercises on it very strenuous or is it pretty good going(I ask this because I haven't exercised in many many years). Is there a certain one I should look for so that it can withstand my weight? Do they come with a video tape or instructions or something of a fitness regimend? Where would I find one to buy(I like in London, Ontario, Canada if that helps), I can't purchase online.

I always wanted one for when I was pregnant so that it would make it comfy to sit on and rock around while in labour, but I never got one afraid it wouldn't hold my weight.

Thanx for your help
Old 06-26-2002, 03:29 PM   #2  

I'm not ignoring your post, just don't know anything about the exercise balls. I'm such a clutz, I'm afraid I'd fall off and get hurt - then I WOULD have an excuse not to exercise!

That's all I need is one more excuse.

Oh, but I DID see one in an Avon catalog not too long ago. Do you even HAVE Avon ladies?

annie
Old 06-26-2002, 03:36 PM   #3  
Losin It For GOOD!

Hey Jen -
sorry I missed this until now... I weigh a little more than you (I think) and have had NO issue with ANY exercise ball holding my weight. I was a little nervous at first, but now I use one all the time at the gym to do crunches with!

I think you can get them at Target, Walmart... just about anywhere now. I forget.. I think you are in Canada- So now I have 2 friends named Jen in Canada HA! anyway, I would imagine you can find them up there too!
Old 06-26-2002, 03:45 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Thanx Jen....We have Walmart here in Canada(not Target though), so I will check and see how much they are there.

Thanx Annie....Yes we have Avon here in Canada too, infact my one sister is an Avon rep so I will ask her about it.
Old 06-26-2002, 11:22 PM   #5  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

Sorry it's taken me so long to get in here, spent the day watching movies and then out at MIL's

at my highest recorded weight, which was 347, my $10 special Wal Mart ball held me up just fine, and until recently, I used it quite often... now I have to buy another one (sob)
Closed Thread