Height: 5'9"

Smile * * Weekly Chat ~ June 28th - July 4th * *

Hi girlies, I guess I'm starting it this week

How was everyone's weekend?!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 275/222/140

Height: 5'6"

Hey! My weekend's going great. I went with some friends last night to the drive ins.(Those new Off mosquito fans really work! )Watched UP and Ghosts of Girlfriends past. Up was such a cute movie. I told one of my friends that I was going to do my first 5k in August, and she is going to do it with me! Now I am even more excited for my first 5k!

How's everyone else doing?
utgirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Luvja: Hey girl! I hadn't seen your starting pic in your avatar. That is an amazing difference!!!

utgirl: I went to UT!!!

I had an ok weekend. It had its ups and downs. I'm actually braiding my hair today as I watch Lifetime movies. Exciting, right? I need to get some exercise time in too.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies, my weekend is okay. I spent all my quarters last week so I can't do laundry today hahaha oh geeze.

Luvja- I may be swinging down your direction next weekend! Lol I'm thinking about heading to Niagara falls for a mini vacation actually.

utgirl- drivins sound so fun! I hope there's one nearby

I also ended up buying a french press coffee maker today. I was SO exhausted after running this morning (it was only 30min too, including the walk breaks), that I took a two hour nap around lunch time.
I just gotta say that a french press makes some AMAZING coffee, so much more flavourful than a coffee machine, I think.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:37 PM   #5  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Hellooooooooo Chickies!

Luvja- WOW! Love the avatar!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:42 PM   #6  

Thanks girls. I never really realized how much my face changed until I compared photo's. Insane really. It amazes me how SOME people still do not comment on my weight loss
I must confess, I just pigged out on a 12" ham sub from Subway, now I'm regretting it. I guess it could have been worse.

Last edited by luvja; 06-28-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #7  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I'm saying screw weight loss this weekend.

I'm suffering from some sort of bug. I woke up Saturday with a horrible stomach thing, worked out anyway, and I think I made it worse. I didn't exercise today (whatever) but I did get out of the house and paint.

I'm keeping within points, its just like meh. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be okay.

Beaka, when are you moving up to MD?
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:40 PM   #8  

aneleh - Niagara Falls is so much fun, even though I was born and raised in the area I still have fun everytime I go, and I've probably been to the strip atleast 100 times! It makes for a perfect mini-vacay!
Old 06-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #9  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
Icon- I'm sorry to hear about your friend! what happened?
Freak accident with a school boiler exploding http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/one-...school-2804031
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:55 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Luvja- Wow! That's awesome comparison pics!

Heather- What's up girl?

Anelah- I love my french press I have, but don't use it for coffee, I use it for loose leaf tea... but I think the flavor is so much better too!

Icon- Thanks for posting the link.... wow that stinks! Makes me think of how precious life is!

So me and vday and I went out last night, it was like the first time since February that I really went out.... I got tore up! But I had a blast. I never thought I could salsa dance, but I was holding my own and the guys I danced with were very impressed...

Too bad my man was upset that I went out, I left like at 3 pm and didn't get back til 2 am, but I told him I didn't know when I was gonna get back and I talked to him like twice.... grrr..... boys and their drama.

Last edited by Here we go again; 06-28-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:01 PM   #11  

HWGA - Thank you! Glad you had a fun girls night out!! Where has Vday been anyway?? Maybe I'm just slow, but I haven't seen her around in a while?
Old 06-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #12  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

UTGirl:
Off has mosquito fans!? Say what? I'm going camping in a few days, I'm googling this.
I saw UP in 3D! what an adorable movie. I almost cried in the first 20 minutes.

Beaka:
I do peoples' hair while watching movies too. It's the only way to do hair. Keeps the hands and mind busy, hehe!

Analeh:
Mmmm, that coffee sounds amazing....

Luvja:
The difference in your face is amazing! I can't believe that there are people who don't mention it. Do they think it's rude or something? I sometimes appreciate a little, "Hey, you know, you look great. "!
Also, I love Niagara Falls too, but I still hate the Maid of the Mist. I've been dragged on that damn thing so many times...

Stella:
Boo for the bug. I hope it goes away very very soon, and you feel much better. Good job at getting some painting done tho!

And as for me...
I went to a wedding this weekend. I wasn't PERFECT, but I wasn't terrible either. It definitely could've been worse! I turned down cake, and I didn't drink THAT much, and at the end of the evening I even said no to cookies. I did eat some ice cream tho!

But my major news is that there have been VERY few pictures so far in which I feel like I look really huge. My double chin which is normally out in full-force doesn't actually seem all that bad, and I kinda feel like I look a bit cute in some of the pics!

Here are a few so you can see my dress and my not-too-bad chin!

(Far left)

Edit: Crap, I missed people in my personals. Back after dinner!

HWGA:
It's too bad that your boyfriend had a problem with you going out. Sometimes you need a little apart time from your significant other to be independent and do your own thing. But I'm glad you had fun, and that's awesome that you salsa'd! I wish I could!

Icon:
Sorry too, to hear about your friend. God, a boiler explosion. You really do never know.
And thanks, my chin and I appreciate your compliment.

Munchie:
Awesome tattoo, the guy's got mad talent.
And I LOVE when you don't see a gain, even when you know you're STUFFED!

Last edited by Jelbb; 06-28-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:11 PM   #13  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

HWGA- thanks, i guess none of us know how long we are going to be here

Jelbb- you look so adorable! And your chin looks fine
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:25 PM   #14  
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Height: 5'6"

luvja--WOW. haha it cracks me up when people see a friend lose 100 pounds or more and never make a single comment about it. At a certain point, does it not become okay to talk about the fact that you lost half your person?

aneleh--I love french press coffee! My dad has used one for as long as I can remember, and he looks at me like I'm crazy when I drink any other kind of coffee.

stellarose--I hope you feel better

jelbb--you are the prettiest girl there! I see no double chin and that dress looks fantastic on you.

As for my weekend, it had its ups and downs. The big BIG up is, I managed to stay on plan all weekend and weighed myself when I got home today after eating lunch and breakfast and drinking like 4 diet cokes and STILL weighed 188, so I know I'm going to see a loss tomorrow.
Saw the bf, but not as long as I wanted to, just Friday night and saturday morning because sat morning, my car threw its serpentine belt which controls--everything, apparently. My power steering was shot, my a/c was out, my car got dangerous close to overheating every five minutes or so and I had to pull over and stop. Anyway, I had to go pretty much straight to my dad's house, which is only a few blocks from bf's house, and couldn't drive my car for the rest of the weekend. It'll be towed back down here tomorrow and taken to the shop.
Friday night was fun, though, drank Jack Daniels with bf and his best friend, and he drew a big tattoo on my arm that was pretty awesome, I'll post a picture. Then we had a huge fight, but when we woke up the next morning we were over it. When I was stranded at dad's house, he walked over to see me for awhile--had to sneak because my dad hates him haha.
Anyway, the ups to staying with my dad was totally on plan eating, as he is a bodybuilder preparing for a show. No gross carbs and a DELICIOUS salad that I had two huge servings of and am still craving more.
Drank both nights, but didn't see a gain on the scale so hopefully it didn't hit me too hard. Second night I was having irish whiskey with coke ZERO, so maybe that's why.

It says LSD because my boyfriend is a dirty hippie. Good thing it wasn't permanent!

and me and bf
munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

jelbb you look so great! Those bridesmaid dresses are really nice too!
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote