Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2001, 11:53 PM   #1  

Hi, I'm pretty new here and I just checked out the 20s group (I'm 28) and I don't seem to have a lot in common with them but I'm not quite 40 either. I thought I'd like to start a thread for us "in betweeners" I'll introduce myself. My name's crystal, I live in WV with my 2 boys (4 and 2) and husband of 9 years. I started WW on Jan 7th of this year and so far I've lost 17 lbs! I look forward to getting to know you all! have a great "low point" day!
Crystal
Old 02-15-2001, 09:41 PM   #2  

Hi, My name is Maydelle I am 35 married with two children 6&3 years old. I am just starting here at 3fc today. I have tried WW many many times but logistical problems have been difficult for me to overcome. I wish my WW had child care. My husband travels often and inconsistently so I need another child care source, oh well maybe 3fc can help for now. It's nice to see someone near my age and with a similar back ground. Congrads on your success I hope to share some success of my own with you soon. Good luck
Maydelle.
Quote:
Originally posted by crystalbunny:
Hi, I'm pretty new here and I just checked out the 20s group (I'm 28) and I don't seem to have a lot in common with them but I'm not quite 40 either. I thought I'd like to start a thread for us "in betweeners" I'll introduce myself. My name's crystal, I live in WV with my 2 boys (4 and 2) and husband of 9 years. I started WW on Jan 7th of this year and so far I've lost 17 lbs! I look forward to getting to know you all! have a great "low point" day!
Crystal
Old 02-18-2001, 10:14 AM   #3  
Soon to be Lifetimer

Great Job Crystal!!!

I thought I was doing pretty good I started the week before Thanksgiving and have lost 16 lbs. I was on a four week plateau -- I started Jazzercise and didn't lose a thing but last week down 1!!!
My name is Bunny, I am almost 35 (2/27) and have a 20 month old daughter. We live in Ohio.

I got back into my jeans when she was 2 weeks old and then went UP from there.

When the 14's were getting tight I decided to talk to my Dr. because nothing was working. He suggested WW because his daughter was on it and doing great. So glad I did. Got those jeans on again and I am only half way there.

We have booked a cruise in September so that is my ultimate goal to be slim and toned.
Hopefully I can be in better shape at 35 than I was at 25!!!

This is a great web site, I check it everyday. It has such good, inspiring ideas.

Closed Thread