Old 06-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #1  

Default June Weight Loss Challenge Continued-2

girlssssssssssssssss, I just came in to post in our thread and could not submit the message. I see Blondie is having trouble as well. Not sure what the glitch is but we are nearing 500 threads and figured it would be best to do another continuation at the point to help insure our thread runs smoothly. I copied my post too so here it is, jeesh, hope I didnt lose it. Can one of you please go into the thread and tell everyone that we are now starting a new continuation thread labeled 2 at the end? Thanks chicks. Miss you all much and have lot's to tell you. I will post for now and return in a bit.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii chickiesssssss Lot's to catch up on. I went back several pages to catch up the past few days. First and foremost, congratulationsssssssssssss on the losses girls :chee r2:

Lewis,,, I'm glad the pup is okay, that must of been such a scare, whew! Delphi and crazymama, nice fridges you guys got there too funny! It was so much fun reading all of your news. Lene, thanks girl..., same here. MsP, hope you have a fabulous time away with hubby. To our crazymama, jacqui, jacquee, urock, newshiny, Lea.......and to all of your girlsssssss a big hello and a big Jacquee, awesome pics you posted, ty for sharing with us. You look great oh and nice thong sandals in that sexy pic of yours . Your bedroom looks real cool, great job. I'll be catching up with you all.....I'm glad everyone is well.

crazymama, so sorry I havn't gotten back to you sooner regarding the fish recipe. I measured foryou last time and this is what I came up with. Preheat oven to 400. For 2 large haddock filets.....in a pan I put 3 TBS. butter, 1/4 cup white wine (I used toasted head chard, its excellent) and 1 freshly squeezed lemon, plus a pinch of ground rosemary spice. In a pan, combine these ingredients and just warm it up a bit until it blends. Take some of the juice mixture and generously coat a small pryrex casserole pan. Cut the fish into 2 or 3 peices, folding over the tail peice so that it is the same height as other peices to ensure even cooking. Coat the fish pieces on both sides in the casserole pan. Then evenly pour over about 1/2 roll crushed ritz crackers (I use the rolling pin) on the top, after take a spoon and evenly spread the juice over the top of the fish. Sprinkle a little more lemon on top. Place the fish in the oven (baking shelf, on bottom...one above lowest rack) and time it. You will cook it between 20-25 minutes. That's the trick to fish, a few minutes under or over makes a world of difference. Oven temps do vary as im sure you know. Take it out at 20 and check it. When it's cooked just right it flakes a bit when you check it with fork (fresh stuff does moreso) and that it's no longer transculent but white. It should taste tender.....you can usually tell by looking but it you try a little bite and it tastes not quite tender or a little tough, put it in the oven another 2-3 minutes.......no more than that and then take it out and check it. The recipe I gave you , you can play around with. I have made so many different variations of it and have gotten away with as little as 1tsp. or Tbs. of butter , even added a tiny bit of olive oil, more lemon...etc. Also you can vary the amount of crusshed ritz cracker you put on the top. It is so good like this, if any of you try it let me know how you like it okay?

I better post this brb
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 233/233/175

Height: 5ft7

Hey fullsteamahead try to post on the other thread, I can on # 30 but not #29
Blondie32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:55 PM   #3  

hey blondie, thanks girl. I just went over there and posted. I guess we can stay over there for now and then move on over here before the 500 thread mark. Chat soon girls
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote