Old 06-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #1  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat - MONDAY 6/22

Wow, almost 2 pm CST and still no daily?

I'm on day four of using my GoWear Fit, which was my birthday present to myself. I'm loving it and after a few more days hope to have figured out some trends.

It's unbearably hot outside today and is going to be hotter tomorrow. I took my lunchtime walk but may not be able to do it for very much longer. It was just too how and I got too sweaty. I had to come in and air out in the bathroom before I dared to go back to my desk. Oh well, I've been thinking about adding in some elliptical in the evenings. That should take the place of my lunchtime walk. Although I do love to get away from the office for a little while. Perhaps I'll just start walking around the hallways for a little while around noon.

HELLO to all the ladies out there, and I hope you had a very HAPPY MONDAY!!
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:04 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi all,

Just popping in, have a horrible headache and crampy stomach. But I HAD to come and change the day to MONDAY, Rebound!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #3  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBH View Post
Hi all,

Just popping in, have a horrible headache and crampy stomach. But I HAD to come and change the day to MONDAY, Rebound!!
Good lord, I changed it, too, didn't I?! What on earth did I change it to if not to Monday!?!?

What day of the week do I think it is anyway... How do I even make it to work in the mornings I wonder...

I even said MONDAY in the text of my post...

Last edited by Rebound; 06-22-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I took the kiddos to the gym daycare while I was at yoga class and my youngest (1.5) did not like it at all. I couldn't stay to do any cardio because she was so upset. Maybe she was just tired.

It's getting hot here and I am going to have to get up really early if I want to run outside. This will be a true test of my dedication.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #5  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Well, I'm not having a very good day. I've tried to convince myself that a pint of ice-cream and a can of mixed nuts will make it better - but I know the truth. It would just make it worse, so I have stuck to my calorie counting.

I woke yesterday with a bad case of hives all over my tummy and back, it spread to my arms and was so bad I went and got a steroid shot. Today it's worse and has spread to my face and all the way down my legs. It's about 95 degrees here today and I'm stuck inside with my 4 darling children.

During our 2 year olds nap time I put the baby in the moby carrier and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I was hoping that would help the stress of the day.

Sorry to be such a whiner today - tomorrow WILL be better!!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:38 PM   #6  
Wannabe Loser

S/C/G: 184/138/120

Height: Almost 5'2"

mortonpixie I'm sorry you aren't having a good day - I hope your tomorrow is better!

I am having a really great day. I slept in a little too much so I'm behind on my exercise but I'm hopeful that I will be able to make it up, and if not well that's okay too! I want to get some yard work done too but that might have to wait until tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Lauren
Bigknitter is offline   Reply With Quote