Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-20-2009, 12:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Crappy day yesterday! Todays a new day.

Yesterday I didn't work out and I didn't eat that great. I need some encouragement. It's hard to keep going when you don't see results right away.
abetterme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:03 PM   #2  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

I've eaten out the last two days in a row, and again tonight...urgh. It's probably going to stall my weight loss, but I'm doing this for the long run, and in the long run, I am going to be going out to eat and having days where I don't exercise, and all the rest. I just have to make sure that most of the days I am exercising and eating right. It's going to be a slow process, but think about the overall trend-- you are losing, in fact you have lost over 30lbs which is incredible, and you're going to keep going, no matter how long it takes. The day is young...how about going for a jog/bike/walk?
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #3  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

hang in there. I agree, the 30 plus lbs are GREAT! you obviously are seeing results. I know it can feel slow, then when I mess up it slows it more, and that's frustrating. That's why we're here at 3FC, to help keep our eyes on the prize.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #4  
More than halfway to 100!

S/C/G: 273/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6

I agree with Dragon! Every day-- really every hour, every minute-- is full of choices. So, what did you do today? I think it's totally realistic that you're going to have days that are not 100%, not even 50%, but it's what you do the next meal, hour, or day that counts! So, get after it, girl!
IrishRose25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:37 PM   #5  
Closed

S/C/G: 244/165/137

Height: 5' 7"

Just get there, one slow day at a time. And forgive yourself for the days that you might be somewhat, well, less than perfect. Because no one is perfect. But what makes one SPECIAL is getting back on the program, even if you don't want to. We've all been there, and we'll ALL be back here again in the future. We just CHOOSE to keep on plugging away...
And YES, tomorrow is another day, full of possibility and potential and great decisions...
You can do this!

Kira
kiramira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:16 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

thanks so much. today was worse then yesterday but I will keep going.
abetterme is offline   Reply With Quote