Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2002, 10:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Default Back again....

I had a problem with my computer(as it all of a sudden just quit on me) and my husband fixed it(he's a computer whiz), so I am back online again.

Well I haven't lost anything, infact I have gained(I posted as starting out at 265lbs and this morning I weighed 268lbs, however it is also very hot and humid and I can feel the water retention, so I blame it on that.

How is everyone else doing? What are you doing to stay cool if you are also having this hot humid weather? Today it is supposed to get up to 32ºC(that is 89.6ºF) and the humidex will be even higher(probably around 38ºC, which is around 100.4ºF).
Old 06-23-2002, 12:07 PM   #2  
Zap
Fat Zappin' in Progress

I'm also having problems with my computer.. lol.. mind if I borrow your husband for about an hour?
I wouldn't worry too much about your little gain there, I'm sure it will melt away in no time. I go up and down so much in a week it really shocks me sometimes.
Anyways time to run.. glad have you back
Traci
Old 06-23-2002, 12:16 PM   #3  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Ugh...humidity! It's something you NEVER get used to!

Something to keep in mind...If you're sweating a lot, you need more water. If you don't drink enough water, your body's going to hang on to every last drop, which will show up as a weight gain. Try to drink a gallon of water today (that's about a half-cup shy of four liters). It sounds like a lot, but it will help your body's water regulators get back on track.

Jennelle
Old 06-23-2002, 03:08 PM   #4  
JML
Success Story!!!

I HATE humidity! I'm much happier on cool, dry days. It's not hot here now, but it is humid. Ugh. I don't need a humidity meter. I can tell by how frizzy my hair is. The more frizz, the more humidity.
Old 06-23-2002, 08:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

LOL JML....I too have problems with my hair on humid days...it's goes curly...UGH.

Jannelle....I am trying to drink more water...however a gallon I don't think I'll make it. I'll probably be living in the bathroom..LOL

Zap....sure want to borrow my husband's computer abilities...he is great...thank goodness I married him...LOL
Old 06-23-2002, 09:52 PM   #6  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Humidity makes your hair go curly??? I end up with a not so tight fro when the humididty gets any where above 1. LOL and I am very fair skinned. LOL

hey do not worry about the small gain. thisheat has even my eyeballs puffy!!!
Old 06-24-2002, 04:02 PM   #7  
Gonna fly now!

S/C/G: 280/280/150

Height: 5'6

Howdy! I've been posting on the board for about 1 week or so. I noticed that our weights are almost exactly the same. . .I weighed in last week at 267 when I began my program. I haven't weighed anymore since then.

I'm in Tennessee, which is Humidity Central. It's almost a state ordinance that the air conditioners keep you frosty and the iced tea keeps you happy!!!

Glad to know you!

Blessings to you ~ irishwings
Old 06-25-2002, 10:02 AM   #8  
Losin It For GOOD!

It would seem there are a lot of us in the "260s" right now Add me to the list! I'll find out tonight if I have still maintained.
Closed Thread