Old 06-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Default What do you like at chipotle?

I have been wanting to go for dinner at chipotle, and I was thinking of going tonight for a veggie burrito. It turns out that that is 1100 calories though, which is too much for me to eat and stay op, unless I basically eat nothing all day, which would mean it is too late for today and I won't really want to tomorrow, either. Or ever. So do any of you like chipotle? What do you get and what would you recommend? I am not a vegetarian. I know I could just eat half, but I would rather have a whole order of something this time. Suggestions?
Secret Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:06 PM   #2  
Not so starving student

S/C/G: 152.3/ticker/130

I enjoy Chipotle but have never looked up the calories...(I know, bad girl). I would think that a bowl with just chicken, veggies, and beans, salsa and no tortillas would be the healthiest. Personally, I don't like beans so I get rice.
rosekeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 259/259/175

Height: 5'11"

I am an EXPERT at chipotle!! LOVE them. Here's what I order...plus some other calorie counts of menu items

Chicken Salad:
Chicken 220
Corn 100
Less Rice 130 (aprox)
Tomato Salsa 25
Lettuce 15
Little sour cream 50 (also aprox...I usually skip it)

Black beans have 120
Fajita veggies probably have around 160
Full serving of rice is around a cup (160)

Stay AWAY from the tortilla! It alone has like 330 calories!!! YIKES!!! Ordering a burrito bowl is also doable, they just never give me enough lettuce so I order it as a salad and I do NOT get the dressing. The dressing has 270 calories for the little tub they give you.

Good luck! Enjoy!! I find all the "Chipotle" flavor is in the meat and salsa anyways... YUM!!!!!!
dkneec19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #4  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Veggie salad.. (no salad dressing)

Lettuce
Black beans
Grilled veggies (peppers/onions)
Tomatoes (lots)
Corn salsa - sometimes
Hot salsa
Extra lettuce on top
Guac on the side (they glob it on but putting it on the side gives you a nice portion)
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 6

What don't I like at Chipotle? If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, Chipotle would be it. I LOVE it I usually get:
Chicken burrito bol with rice, chicken, tomato, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole.
In my opinion, it's the best guacamole I've ever had. To me, Chipotle is totally worth the calories.

Here's a great calculator that someone else posted in the weight watchers forum.
http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php...ion_calculator
MandiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:34 PM   #6  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Oh I know I haven't gone to Chipotle in like 6 months since I've been working on weight loss! I miss it- but I would go for the salad and have them pile salsa on top of it

Man I want one of their burrito's right now *drool*
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 197/ticker/135

I haven't been in five weeks either and I might not go tonight after all due to timing issues but I am really happy with my progress and the ease with which this has been going this time and I think what has made it so easy is that I have been eating pretty normally. Normal for me is chipotle once a month or so. I am now armed with some suggestions for minor changes in my usual thing, plus an awesome calculator! Thanks, guys!
Secret Swan is offline   Reply With Quote