Old 06-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/175/140

Height: 5'4

Default FlatBelly Diet

Anyone tried this? I have been looking at the info on the Prevention Mag. forum. You eat 4 - 400 meals a day. They have meal suggestions and certain things you need to include. They say you can lose 15 pds and many inches in
one month. There is a book to buy but I was wondering if anyone had tried this or any feedback before I tried it. Thank you!
Gilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #2  
Cie
Maintainer

S/C/G: 240/129/130

Height: 5'5"

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134242
This is Flat belly thread on 3FC.
Cie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:24 PM   #3  

Gilligan, it looks like the FBD thread is inactive right now. I'd be interested in doing it with you - I have the book. I need to get the last pounds off and I think this is a way of life I could sustain. Let me know if you want to and we can start a new thread for it.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #4  
Cie
Maintainer

S/C/G: 240/129/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterInVA View Post
Gilligan, it looks like the FBD thread is inactive right now. I'd be interested in doing it with you - I have the book. I need to get the last pounds off and I think this is a way of life I could sustain. Let me know if you want to and we can start a new thread for it.

Thread is working. You can continue it or start your own. It has answers to questions. Why reinvent the wheel?
Cie is offline   Reply With Quote