General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 199/176.5/125

Height: 5'5

Default Kind of embarrassing... but bowel movements.

Hey.. haha.. I haven't been on in a while but this is the only forum to which I belong and well, I'm pretty sure you would be able to be quite helpful.

How do you use the bathroom in a discreet manner when you are sharing a hotel room with a new significant other?

It's not someone who would freak out and say "OMG YOU POO!" and never speak to me again.

He IS, however, someone who would tease me about it... forever. HAHA! And I have no problem laughing about it.. but I would probably like to keep just a LITTLE "feminine mystique".

Do you have any tips? We're going to Boston tomorrow and we will be staying for a few days.. And I tend to go a few times a day..

ALSO me passing gas sounds kind of like.. a Motorcycle of a Moving truck. Not stinky.. just incredibly loud and long!

Also, this is probably just extreme paranoia... but I noticed when he uses the restroom, he turns the sink on... so I don't think I can turn the sink on because then he'll know what I'm doing. Does that make sense at all?

I'm so embarrassed but I don't know who else to ask.
reese121077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #2  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

I honestly don't think I've got much help here... It's a really cute and adorable kind of problem though. Good luck.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 306/286/150

Height: 5'3"

Maybe go when your not at the hotel?? Like at restaurants and stuff...? Or, just get over it, EVERYONE POOPS!! He knows that you poop, your human! As for the passing gas, I'd do that in the bathroom.
kim83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:35 PM   #4  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

Cough when farting, and carry a tiny air freshener? lol
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote