UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-03-2009, 08:28 AM   #1  

Default Hi! I'm new!

Hi everyone, I posted a message on the introductions forum and was told about this UK bit! (I didn't see it before, how daft!! :P)

I'm 21 and in Shropshire, I'm a size 22/24 and looking to drop down to atleast a size 16.

I started my weight loss properly yesterday and i'm feeling good!!
Discovered the joys of ryvita mini's salt and vinegar, i love them and they're great for a quick filling snack! They're also a great substitute to crisps which i used to snack on allll the time!!

Well, I'm trying my best to stick to this and I'm hoping i make some friends on here that can give me a helping hand and that i can in turn help out in some way!!

Good luck and best wishes to you all.

Love

Tootsie.
xxx
Tootsielemonshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #2  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

welcome i'm not usually around here but i'm sure the yokles will be around shortly
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 106/128/98-106

Height: 5'2

Hi Tootsie welcome to the forum

Will you be starting a 3FC diet blog? I would deffo recommend this as journaling my diet and exercise really helps me.

Marina x
marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #4  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Height: 5'4"

Hello hun! It's good to have you with us. I really find that coming onto this site every day really helps me keep focused and my eyes on the big picture - there is so much support and inspiration on here. Stick around and we can beat this together
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:57 AM   #5  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

Welcome hunny!

Look in daily and have a good moan or a happy hooray!

It all helps
stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:10 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tootsielemonshoes View Post
Hi everyone, I posted a message on the introductions forum and was told about this UK bit! (I didn't see it before, how daft!! :P)

I'm 21 and in Shropshire, I'm a size 22/24 and looking to drop down to atleast a size 16.

I started my weight loss properly yesterday and i'm feeling good!!
Discovered the joys of ryvita mini's salt and vinegar, i love them and they're great for a quick filling snack! They're also a great substitute to crisps which i used to snack on allll the time!!

Well, I'm trying my best to stick to this and I'm hoping i make some friends on here that can give me a helping hand and that i can in turn help out in some way!!

Good luck and best wishes to you all.

Love

Tootsie.
xxx

Hi Tootsie

I'm new too!

I've had brilliant results from the programme I'm on and just want to reassure everyone there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Keep up the good work!

X
EmmaJCC is offline   Reply With Quote